The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Tom »

Sunshadow Meadows wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hello!
Could you change this account's username to "SS Ranch"?
I'm sorry, someone is already using that name.
SunshadowRanch_2
Visit My Farm

Post by SunshadowRanch_2 »

Tom wrote:
Sunshadow Meadows wrote: Hello!
Could you change this account's username to "SS Ranch"?
I'm sorry, someone is already using that name.
SunshadowRanch_2?
Sunshadow Meadows
Subsidiary of Sunshadow Ranch
Em's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Em's Holding »

Tom wrote:
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Good afternoon Tom, I am unsure if you are sill doing this and I know you are busy with other important things, but Iwould greatly appreciate if I could get this account's name changed to Em's Holding or Emlyn's Holding.
It gets quite confusing with others when I offer since the names do not match up one bit, so I have to switch just to verify it is me constantly. Thank you for your time!
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
Hey Tom, I've been looking at my username, and have been annoyed how I didn't capitalize the name. I would love just to have that minor change :D.

Iris Rock Stables is how I would like to look ;)
Dawnstar I
Visit My Farm

Post by Dawnstar I »

Tom wrote:.
Hey Tom c:

I have been thinking about this for a while, because the difference in my account names often causes confusion. Could you maybe change my name to "Dawnstar"? My other account is called "Dawnstar." If that doesn't work "Dawnstar I" would be good too.

Thanks so much! Have a great day c:
Pinewood Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Pinewood Training »

Hello,
I was hoping you could change my name to Pinewood Training.
My accounts are in no form whatsoever related to each other and it gets confusing. I was hoping that it's possible for the usernames to be changed so that they correlate to each other.
Thanks a lot, have a wonderful day!
Pinewood Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Pinewood Holding »

Hello Tom,
I was hoping this account could be changed to Pinewood Holding.
My accounts have no relation to each other whatsoever and I was hoping that they could be changed so it's not as confusing to other players (myself as well).
Thanks a lot, have a good rest of your day!
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Post by Pinewood Fields »

Can this account please be changed to Pinewood Farms. This is my main account and my others are pending a change so that they correspond to this one, since as of right now, they are very confusing to other people (and myself) when I am transferring horses and/or offering lol.
Thank you much, have a good day. :D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

MajesticMare wrote:
Can this account please be changed to Pinewood Farms. This is my main account and my others are pending a change so that they correspond to this one, since as of right now, they are very confusing to other people (and myself) when I am transferring horses and/or offering lol.
Thank you much, have a good day. :D
This name is taken.
Zeal
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Zeal »

Would you be able to change my username to " Zeal " please? :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:37 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:37 pm