The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

BlackOpalsHolding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by BlackOpalsHolding »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Am I able to get my name changed to OtherOtter ?
remi.schmidt
Visit My Farm

Post by remi.schmidt »

hello all! my teacher is making my class play this game for our final exam :( . Im sure it's tons of fun but I am an AP student and I have so many other things I need to do in the next week that don't include playing this game. the reason im reaching out is that id love some advice on how to speed up the process of this game also maybe if anyone has extra tokens id love donations!!! THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

remi.schmidt wrote:hello all! my teacher is making my class play this game for our final exam :( . Im sure it's tons of fun but I am an AP student and I have so many other things I need to do in the next week that don't include playing this game. the reason im reaching out is that id love some advice on how to speed up the process of this game also maybe if anyone has extra tokens id love donations!!! THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D
Why is your teacher making the class play HWO?
remi.schmidt
Visit My Farm

Post by remi.schmidt »

because its an agriculture class but in this game we arent really learning about anything... thanks for the question Tom!!!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

remi.schmidt wrote:because its an agriculture class but in this game we arent really learning about anything... thanks for the question Tom!!!
Actually, the gene mechanics on this game are pulled from real life information. If you take a look (specifically into our coat colors) you may learn quite a bit about genetics as well.

Your teacher didn't give you a reason for playing? That seems... unlikely and a bit lazy.

Good luck on your grade though!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Fire N' Ice
Visit My Farm

Post by Fire N' Ice »

Hi, came back to my account after months? Maybe over a year? Wondering if I could change my user to BluJay?
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

Hi, could you change mine to horsegirl008~3? Thank you!!
prplebird20
Visit My Farm

Post by prplebird20 »

Hey, could you change my name to InkyCap
I've been inactive for a bit (prob over 2 years haha) and grew out of my current name
IAMBIRD
Visit My Farm

Post by IAMBIRD »

Hey Tom, I know I've joined recently but I'd now like to be known as " MagpieStables "
IAMBIRD
Visit My Farm

Post by IAMBIRD »

Hey Tom, I know I've joined recently but I'd now like to be known as " CherryWoodStables “.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:30 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:30 am