The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Diamond Filly »

Tom wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Hi Tom, I was wondering if I could get my username changed to Amazing Grace. That is the name of my farm on HWO and also the name of my favorite goat in real life.

Thanks!
I'm sorry that name is taken.
How about Amazing Grace Meadows?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Hannah771 wrote:
Tom wrote:
I'm sorry that name is taken.
How about Amazing Grace Meadows?
That username is too long.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Tom wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: How about Amazing Grace Meadows?
Diamond Filly ?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Tom wrote:
Diamond Filly ?
Congratulations on your new username. Remember to use it when you log in from now on.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Tom wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Diamond Filly ?
Congratulations on your new username. Remember to use it when you log in from now on.
Okay, thanks! Diamond is the name of my 3/4 QH 1/4 Arabian filly in real life that I'm training.
SoraAiko
Visit My Farm

Post by SoraAiko »

Helloi want to chnage my name due to a typo
Original soraqaiko

New One
SoraAiko
For the Love of My Sora RIP
And for my littels Luna Gali and Aiko
LWC Station
Visit My Farm

Post by LWC Station »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi Tom, would it be possible to change my name to LWC Station ? Only just joined and current name wasn’t well thought out.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

LWC Station wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi Tom, would it be possible to change my name to LWC Station ? Only just joined and current name wasn’t well thought out.
Yes.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

SoraAiko wrote:Helloi want to chnage my name due to a typo
Original soraqaiko

New One
SoraAiko
Done!
Opal_and
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

Am I able to get my name changed to ChristmasOtter?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am