The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

GoGalloping Range
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by GoGalloping Range »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
I'm using this account for a different purpose, so the name GoGalloping Range doesn't fit anymore. Would Sunnyside Range, Double S Ranch, or The Galloping Sun work?
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey there Tom! So, I don't really like my current username, as it was from a stranger time in my life xD. I'm hoping to have it changed before the month is up so I can change my profile accordingly. Thank you ^^

I was wondering if I could get it changed to Soleil, or if not that Solci, and if not that, simply Camilleon with a capital c.
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
GoGalloping Range
Visit My Farm

Post by GoGalloping Range »

GoGalloping Range wrote:
I'm using this account for a different purpose, so the name GoGalloping Range doesn't fit anymore. Would Sunnyside Range, Double S Ranch, or The Galloping Sun work?
I'll rephrase that- Sunnyside Ranch is the main one we are interested in. :D
rodeobella06
Visit My Farm

Post by rodeobella06 »

Hi :) I was just wondering if name changes are still up for grabs? If so, I would like for mine to be changed to bellarodeos06 If not, I completely understand, thank you!
rodeobella06
Visit My Farm

Post by rodeobella06 »

Hello Tom! This is day 2 of me asking for my username to be changed to bellarodeos06 …please and thank youuu!!
rodeobella06
Visit My Farm

Post by rodeobella06 »

Ok, this is day 3 of asking for my username to be changed, I feel as if I am being ignored :| and I don’t like it at all!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

rodeobella06 wrote:Ok, this is day 3 of asking for my username to be changed, I feel as if I am being ignored :| and I don’t like it at all!
As per April 14, Tom posted (on page 43 of this topic) the following replies:
I'm sorry, we aren't changing user names without a good reason right now.
We will evaluate requests on a case by case basis.
Plus, it helps if you ping him when you request a name change.
Good Luck!

There is always a chance admin won't answer however. Between the two of them, they run this entire game. That's a lot of work for just the two of them. But try not to get frustrated by it. The community can't help you with a name change, but we can help you with many other things. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Dragon2
Visit My Farm

Post by Dragon2 »

Hi Tom! my main account is UnpredictableDragon (I can provide any evidence of this if necessary), and I absentmindedly made this account when I first started and made the mistake of not naming it in association with my main. I was wondering if you could change this accounts name to Dragon2 so other members can be sure that this account is in correlation with my main. Thank you!!
Gabbys Pets
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabbys Pets »

Okay.... So I just realized my past request was very childish and quite embarrassing. So, in an attempt to smooth things out, I'll try again with my request.

ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ is my current username. It doesn't fit anything associated with Gabby_Woodlark, my main account, and GabbysPets, my other side account. None of my other accounts have any special font, so it sometimes seems this account has no relation to my others. And, to be completely honest, I dislike the name. I thought it would be cool to have an account with the name of my farm, but it isn't.

So, if entirely possible, could my username be changed to
  1. Gabbys Pets
    or
  2. GabbyWoodlark
    or
  3. Gabbys_Pets
Thank you for your dearest consideration :)
SunshadowRanch_2
Visit My Farm

Post by SunshadowRanch_2 »

Hello!
Could you change this account's username to "SS Ranch"?
Sunshadow Meadows
Subsidiary of Sunshadow Ranch
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:40 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:40 am