The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Malella_hold
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Malella_hold »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hello tom can I get this accounts name changed to malella.pop thank you! :D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Name changes are on a case by case basis right now. Please provide a reason for the name changes from now on.
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm

Post by Malella_Leopard »

Malella_hold wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hello tom can I get this accounts name changed to malella.pop thank you! :D
I wanted to change this one because I am going to start popping mares instead of just holding horses. :D
Mythandi
Visit My Farm

Post by Mythandi »

May I have my name changed to Noella? The site said the name was taken but I couldn't find the member in the directory O.O
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Mythandi wrote:May I have my name changed to Noella? The site said the name was taken but I couldn't find the member in the directory O.O
That name is taken.
Mythandi
Visit My Farm

Post by Mythandi »

Ok, no worries! Thank you :)
lrc
Visit My Farm

Post by lrc »

Hey could i get my username chanaged to WinnerTime please?
lrc
Visit My Farm

Post by lrc »

lrc wrote:

Hey could i get my username chanaged to WinnerTime please?
the reaseon being that i am starting to train horses now and i have some great horses.
Briggybriggs
Visit My Farm

Post by Briggybriggs »

Please can i have my name changed to RideLikeAGirl2

Thankyou :D
kinkcole
Visit My Farm

Post by kinkcole »

Hello
please can i have my name changed to RideLikeAGirl2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:52 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:52 am