The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

FallenHeart021
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by FallenHeart021 »

Could you change my name to FallenEquine
Lehiy
Visit My Farm

Post by Lehiy »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey Tom! I wanted to have my named changed to Lehiy if possible? I've been going through a bunch of possible online handles, and I think this is the one I'll stick with. Also, the old SSO username is killing me AHAH
SweetP
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi! I was wondering if you could change my name to SweetP

Thanks!
Stone Creek Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Stone Creek Ranch »

Hiya Tom! If possible could I have my name changed to Stone Creek Ranch!
Gabbys Pets
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabbys Pets »

I believe my name would look better if it was Tʜᴇ ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ, could you change it to that?

Ty for consideration :)
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Rescuer of Horses »

Tom wrote:Name Change
Hello may I be renamed to Equine Rescue or Rescuer of Horses? If not those would Haven for Horses work? I'm starting to rescue horses instead of breeding rare horses so people wont get confused by my name :)
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm

Majestic_And_Rare wrote:
Tom wrote:Name Change
Hello may I be renamed to Equine Rescue or Rescuer of Horses? If not those would Haven for Horses work? I'm starting to rescue horses instead of breeding rare horses so people wont get confused by my name :)
Did you see this or is the answer no?
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm

Rescuer of Horses wrote:
Majestic_And_Rare wrote: Hello may I be renamed to Equine Rescue or Rescuer of Horses? If not those would Haven for Horses work? I'm starting to rescue horses instead of breeding rare horses so people wont get confused by my name :)
Did you see this or is the answer no?
Oh my! I forgot to thank you so thanks very much!! :D
*Corvus*
Visit My Farm

Post by *Corvus* »

People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)

Hi Tom, would it be possible to change my name to Scrollsaw? There is another Corvus and Scrollsaw would be more in keeping with my other account which goes by the name of Buzzsaw. If Scrollsaw is by any chance taken, then Ripsaw would be my second choice.
Thank you.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Hello Tom! I’ve been thinking about it and if it’s possible I’d love to have my username changed to Enchanted Equine. I really don’t like my current username anymore and as it seems the one I really love (Haloway Horses) is taken I think it’ll do nicely.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm