The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Caveria
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Caveria »

Tom wrote:.[/list]
Hello, could I have my name changed to Retsi4
NekoNAB
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoNAB »

Tom wrote: ...
Hello Tom, I hope you're having a good day :) When you are able, could you please change my username to NCPony? Thank you.
Stud_And_Broods
Visit My Farm

Post by Stud_And_Broods »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey! Could I have my name changed to Westwood Rescues
BlackBeauty141820
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackBeauty141820 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey, I was wondering If I could get my name changed to Sophiehorse15.
Sophiehorse14
Visit My Farm

Post by Sophiehorse14 »

BlackBeauty141820 wrote:
Hey, I was wondering If I could get my name changed to Sophiehorse15, please?
Could I please have my side account changed to Sophiehorse15 please?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Attention!
Hi everyone, the frequent name changing has caused some trouble with the game so I'm going to have to stop changing names for a while. I'll let you all know if we can start changing names again.

Sorry!
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

Tom wrote:Attention!
Hi everyone, the frequent name changing has caused some trouble with the game so I'm going to have to stop changing names for a while. I'll let you all know if we can start changing names again.

Sorry!
okay!
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

:)
Thank You!
"A dog may be a man's bestfriend, but the horse wrote history" ~ Unknown

HorseRider123987
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseRider123987 »

Tom wrote:Attention!

Sorry!
Ok, thanks for letting us know!
Rosey_Stables2
Visit My Farm

Post by Rosey_Stables2 »

Hiya Tom! I'd like to change this account's username to Charlette 2 :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:54 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:54 pm