The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

pony1234
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by pony1234 »

thank you strawberry unicorn that helped a lot
The Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by The Equestrian »

Tom wrote:
Can i change my name to "The Equestrian" please? Thank you!
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
(Last time, as I really love this username and yeahhhh)

Username change: from _Americanaa_ to Fallon_Taylor and if thats taken: xxFallon_Taylorxx Thanks
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
_Americanaa3_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa3_ »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)

And this account to: Fallon_Taylor_Competing
_Americana2_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americana2_ »

And this one to Fallon_Taylor_2
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

_Americanaa_ wrote:

Username change: from _Americanaa_ to Fallon_Taylor and if thats taken: xxFallon_Taylorxx Thanks
I just changed your name a couple weeks ago! :shock:
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Tom wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:

I just changed your name a couple weeks ago! :shock:
XD :lol: I know, I'm sorry Tom :? :oops:
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Roaring Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Roaring Horses »

Hi Tom, I was wondering if you could change my name to Roaring Horses please, thank you :)
Roaring Horses II
Visit My Farm

Post by Roaring Horses II »

Pyrrhic Racer wrote:
Hi Tom, I was wondering if you could change my name to Roaring Horses please, thank you :)
And can you change this accounts name to Roaring Horses II please? Thank you
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Last edited by crystalized_horse on Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am