The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

GynnMurasakino!
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by GynnMurasakino! »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hello! I would like my name changed to GynnMuraskino!
Keep the exclamation point if you can but if you can't it's fine, Thank you :D
GynnMurasakino!
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by GynnMurasakino! »

GynnMuraskino! wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hello! I would like my name changed to GynnMuraskino!
Keep the exclamation point if you can but if you can't it's fine, Thank you :D
So sorry but could you add an "a" ? I somehow misspelled my wanted name, it was suppose to be spelled like GynnMurasakino!
So sorry for such a small change :oops:
SilentMoon
Visit My Farm

Post by SilentMoon »

Hi, I have another account called HorseRider123987, can you switch this account's name with that account's name? Sorry to bother you (I'll send a message from my other account).
HorseRider123987
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseRider123987 »

Ok this is my other account - just switch the names so this account is called SilentMoon and the other HorseRider123987 - again, sorry to bother you!
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

I hate to bother ya :| I’m going to assume you didn’t see my message. Is Arrow_Head available? If not that’s fine, i hate making ya change it again but this is gonna be the last time most likely :| again sorry for having you change it again
Last edited by _Andromeda_ on Sat May 01, 2021 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dawnstar I
Visit My Farm

Post by Dawnstar I »

Tom wrote:.
Hey Tom :)

I have been thinking about this for a while, could you maybe change my name to "Dawnstar"? My other account is called "Dawnstar." If that doesn't work "Dawnstar2" would be good too.

Thanks so much! Have a great day c:
RynzoRye
Visit My Farm

Post by RynzoRye »

Hello, I would like my named changed to Colliding.Moons or CollidingMoons (without the period if it isn't allowed)
So sorry for the sudden name change.
“Prey on the weakened and you’ll, next, become the victim.”
~Goddess_Freeze~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess_Freeze~ »

Can you please change the name of this account to: Competing_Wölf ?
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Can you change this account name to Wölf ?
Goddess Premium Equine
Trust is the hardest thing to find, and the easiest thing to lose. No cap.
Breeder of the Thoroughbred since '21
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Can I have this account changed to Wölf ?
Goddess Premium Equine
Trust is the hardest thing to find, and the easiest thing to lose. No cap.
Breeder of the Thoroughbred since '21
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 pm