The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

*Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Tom »

People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Secret Whisper »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
hey Tom, i was wondering if I could get mine changed to Alpha Wolf, it was my favorite name to use a long time ago and I was wondering if i could get it changed.
Red Cheetah 2
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
Hi! Could I get this account's username changed to Red Cheetah 2? Thanks :D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

NevaehT1963 wrote:
hey Tom, i was wondering if I could get mine changed to Alpha Wolf, it was my favorite name to use a long time ago and I was wondering if i could get it changed.
Sorry, someone else already has that name.
Katy_Kanes_Extra
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes_Extra »

Could you change mine to Katy_Kanes_Extra?
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

Tom wrote:
NevaehT1963 wrote: hey Tom, i was wondering if I could get mine changed to Alpha Wolf, it was my favorite name to use a long time ago and I was wondering if i could get it changed.
ok well how about WolfPack
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

NevaehT1963 wrote:
Tom wrote:
ok well how about WolfPack
I'm sorry but that name is taken as well. :|
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

Tom wrote:
NevaehT1963 wrote: ok well how about WolfPack
ok ive thought about it, Harley Quinn, ive checked and it says nobody has that
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

could I change my name to equine rescue please!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

NevaehT1963 wrote:
Tom wrote:
ok ive thought about it, Harley Quinn, ive checked and it says nobody has that
Sorry, I think the user search is broken. Someone already has that name.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 am