The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Crystalized_horse2
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Crystalized_horse2 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
hey! if its not trouble could you change my name to, Crystalized_horse2
Redriver_Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Redriver_Ranch »

ok
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Last edited by RacingTB1974 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Plucky
Visit My Farm

Post by Plucky »

Hello, Tom! I'd appreciate it so much if you could change my name to Plucky. I am known by multiple variants of Plucky in other games and platforms. Thank you! :D
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

sorry im doing this again :| ill try and not do it again but is it possible to change my name to Arrow_Head or is it not available
Lovelyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Lovelyn »

Hello! Thank you for doing this. I was wondering if you could change my name to Truth. I have another account named Truth but I would like that one to be switched to Lovelyn. So essentially switching my account names. One from Lovelyn to Truth the other from Truth to Lovelyn. Please let me know if this is possible! :)
Truth
Visit My Farm

Post by Truth »

Hello! I was wondering if you could change my name to Lovelyn. I have two accounts and I would like to swap the names. (Truth to Lovelyn, Lovelyn to Truth) :) Thank you for the help!
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

I will put my preferred names in order. 1st is most preferred, 5th is not my preferred, but still okay.

1. RacingThoroughbreds1974
2. RacingThoroughbreds1936
3. RacingThoroughbreds1982
4. if these are taken, please put RacingThoroughbreds with any number that starts with the two first digets 19 and last 2 digits can be any number between 45-82 (im trying to make it a year in the 1900's)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Pine Hollow Farm wrote:
I will put my preferred names in order. 1st is most preferred, 5th is not my preferred, but still okay.

4. if these are taken, please put RacingThoroughbreds with any number that starts with the two first digets 19 and last 2 digits can be any number between 45-82 (im trying to make it a year in the 1900's)
Those names are all too long, sorry.
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

Tom wrote:
Pine Hollow Farm wrote: I will put my preferred names in order. 1st is most preferred, 5th is not my preferred, but still okay.

Those names are all too long, sorry.
Okay, can you abbreviate the thoroughbred into TB ? :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:36 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:36 am