The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Grand Prix »

Grand Prix wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Could you change mine to Grand Prix? Thanks. :)
Thanks again!
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Tom wrote:...
Can you change my name to Thunderbird please?
Last edited by Fox Mountain on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fox Mountain II
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain II »

Tom wrote:...
Can you change this one to Thunderbird II please
Last edited by Fox Mountain II on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rose Valley Rescues
Visit My Farm

Post by Rose Valley Rescues »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi Tom,
I was wondering if i could get my username changed to
Wild Rose Racing

Thank you :D
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Last edited by Fox Mountain on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:
SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote: Can you change my name to Thunderbird please?
SturmfreiAtaraxia II wrote: Can you change this one to Thunderbird II please
I'm sorry that name is taken.
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Last edited by Fox Mountain on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Can I please get my name changed to Americana. Let me know if its taken! Thank you!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Last edited by Fox Mountain on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

KBuhrmann57 wrote:
Can I please get my name changed to Americana. Let me know if its taken! Thank you!
I'm sorry, that name is taken.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:25 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:25 pm