The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Hello can you change this account username to FantasyRanch2 please and thank you
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Can you change my username to FantasyRanch1 please and thanks
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey Tom, I was wondering if you could change my name to "Fox Mountain" if it is taken, then "The Black Mountain" thanks :)

the mirage
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Can you please change my username to FantasyRanch3 please and thank you
RynzoRye
Visit My Farm

Post by RynzoRye »

Heya Tom!
I was wondering if you could change my name to ``SaucyWaucy``
It's my official internet nickname and I'd appreciate if you did so. Thankies <3
“Prey on the weakened and you’ll, next, become the victim.”
Saucy's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Saucy's Holding »

Hi Tom!
I would love it if you'd change my name to Saucy's Holding. Would appreciate it. Thankies! <3
Sunnys Freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunnys Freezer »

can i please change my name to Sunnys Freezer
Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

Hey Tom can you please change my username to Birtwick_Park_Stables?
Behind every cowgirl is a horse that taught her to love with her whole heart
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Jaci4Aslan wrote:
Sorry, that name is too long.
Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

Tom wrote:
Jaci4Aslan wrote:
Sorry, that name is too long.
Is Birtwick_Stables better?
Behind every cowgirl is a horse that taught her to love with her whole heart
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:13 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:13 pm