The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

thunder meadows
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by thunder meadows »

Hi, Tom! I was wondering if you would be able to change my name to :dannysconspiracys i would very much appreciate it! Have a nice day!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Tom wrote:Above
A wise man once said nothing at all.
QueenOfDarkness616
Visit My Farm

Post by QueenOfDarkness616 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Can I have this account changed to QueenOfDarkness616
VampireSaint~616
Visit My Farm

Post by VampireSaint~616 »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
And this account to VampireSaint~616
thunder meadows
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*d

Post by thunder meadows »

Hey tom, ik i have already had my name changed, but i think mine is kinda weird and having remorse. This is the last time. I promise. Can you change my name to thunder meadows i am sure this time and u wont here from me again, if my name is changed. Have a great day!
Simox RH
Visit My Farm

Post by Simox RH »

Hello Tom, sorry for bothering but can you change my name to Simox RH?
Helping_Hands
Visit My Farm

Post by Helping_Hands »

Hello, am I able to have my name changed to Helping_Hands, please?
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

May i please get my name changed to back to Sunriver Stables ? i am not a huge fan of the Hoarder part of my current name
Thank You!
"A dog may be a man's bestfriend, but the horse wrote history" ~ Unknown

Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

Tom wrote:...
Hello! May I please have my name changed to Runny Babbit? Thanks!
Star Meadows2
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows2 »

Can you change my name to Star Champs?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:39 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:39 am