The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Fire N' Ice
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Fire N' Ice »

Could I please have my name changed to -JayBird-
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

raina.brewerton wrote:any1 like my horse please look at it
i made this account ages ago
and accy real new to it
This is not the place to post this.

Try the sales page.

-Gabbs
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

amgandy07 wrote:does anyone know how to buy land ????
I'm new here ?
This is not the place to ask this.

Try the questions topic.

-Gabbs
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

YixingLao wrote:If ever I able to get a new horse I might name him the might urawa since I was introduced by my father to
JRA horse racing and the first event we ever went on was an urawa horse race.
Unless you are somehow talking about your username being requested to a different name, this is not the place to post this.

-Gabbs
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Sun Valley Ranch wrote:Hi Andromeda. Can you explain something from your akhal teke lines forum? If akhal teke's are arabian x turkmene, than why does it say the cross, instead of saying the horse is an akhal teke?
This is not the place to post this.

Nevertheless, if you are wanting to create an Akhal-Teke from other horses such as AC horses, you need to cross an Arabian with a Turkmene to get an Akhal-Teke.

Please note that you might not get the foal you wanted and might end up with an Arabian x Turkmene horse.

-Gabbs
HappyEquestrian
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HappyEquestrian »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Does anyone have the name "HappyEquestrian"? If they don't can that pls be my username?
Otherwise, does anyone have the name "ExtraEquestrian"?
If not, pls change it to be "DailyHorseDose"
People are probably not gonna have all three of those usernames, but if they do, can it pls be changed to "HorseLife"/ "EquestrianLife" (I like "EquestrianLife" better, "EquestrianLife" then "HorseLife")
That's a lot of usernames LOL Thanks in advance! =)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

I'm sorry, we aren't changing user names without a good reason right now.
HappyEquestrian
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Tom wrote:I'm sorry, we aren't changing user names without a good reason right now.
Okay, that is so sad. I'm very mad at myself for picking that username, I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to change it anymore :(

Whats a good reason to change your username??
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

We will evaluate requests on a case by case basis.
HappyEquestrian
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Tom wrote:I'm sorry, we aren't changing user names without a good reason right now.
rcheung wrote: Does anyone have the name "HappyEquestrian"? If they don't can that pls be my username?
Otherwise, does anyone have the name "ExtraEquestrian"?
If not, pls change it to be "DailyHorseDose"
People are probably not gonna have all three of those usernames, but if they do, can it pls be changed to "HorseLife"/ "EquestrianLife" (I like "EquestrianLife" better, "EquestrianLife" then "HorseLife")
That's a lot of usernames LOL Thanks in advance! =)
It's because when I first joined, I didn't realize it would be your 'game name' and everyone would be able to see it. And overall, I just dislike it. I use rcheung for like most of my work stuff, so I wanted to change it up. Especially because this is one of my favourite games, and I will play it 4ever - and I don't like people seeing that. I hope this is a good enough reason to change my username because I hate this username! thank you so much. have a good rest of your day
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:52 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:52 am