The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Laez
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Laez »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Can you change my username to " Laez " please? :)
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Post by Pinewood Fields »

Tom wrote:
MajesticMare wrote: Can this account please be changed to Pinewood Farms. This is my main account and my others are pending a change so that they correspond to this one, since as of right now, they are very confusing to other people (and myself) when I am transferring horses and/or offering lol.
Thank you much, have a good day. :D
This name is taken.
How about Pinewood Fields?
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Hi Tom, the link you sent does not work on my device.

Could you change my name to CrochetShiloh?
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Could you please change my username to DestinoRidge, Destany is my government name and the 662 was a part of an old address. I made this account as a child.
Red Cheetah 2
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Can I change this account's name to Thundermare 3?
Red Cheetah
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah »

Red Cheetah 2 wrote:Can I change this account's name to Thundermare 3?
And this one to Thundermare 2?
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

Could I have mine changed to Friesian Breeder?
Losino_Dreams
Visit My Farm

Post by Losino_Dreams »

Hi! I was wondering if i could change my name
To: HighMeadows

Thanks so much!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hi Tom, I was wondering if I could get my username changed to Amazing Grace. That is the name of my farm on HWO and also the name of my favorite goat in real life.

Thanks!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Hannah771 wrote:
Hi Tom, I was wondering if I could get my username changed to Amazing Grace. That is the name of my farm on HWO and also the name of my favorite goat in real life.

Thanks!
I'm sorry that name is taken.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:53 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:53 am