The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Sunriver Pop
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Sunriver Pop »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi, could I get this account changed to Sunriver Pop please? Thank youu
Sunriver Popping
~Mare Popping, And Horse Aging~
Sunriver Elite
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Elite »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hello, can you change my name to Sunriver Elite please? Thank youuuu :D :D
Sunriver Studs
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Studs »

Can I get my name changed to Sunriver Studs please? Thanks! :)
Opalhorse22
Visit My Farm

Post by Opalhorse22 »

Quick question! could you change my name to, Opalhorse22 ?
Star Meadows2
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows2 »

Can I have my name be changed to Star Meadows2?
Thank you!
Dakotamccurley2
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley2 »

Dakotamccurley2
thank you tom!
AndromedaPOP
Visit My Farm

Post by AndromedaPOP »

Can you change this to AndromedaPOP please
Sun Valley Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sun Valley Ranch »

Hi Andromeda. Can you explain something from your akhal teke lines forum? If akhal teke's are arabian x turkmene, than why does it say the cross, instead of saying the horse is an akhal teke?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

I'm not asking for a name change. But its come to my attention. There are lots of players with name changes. And as a person that actively trains and helps the public its hard to keep track of people who change there name. Is there anyway possible you can add a "previously known as" and list the old name. Just a question of thought. Thank you!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Mali's_ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Mali's_ranch »

tom, I want my username changed to Mali's_ranch
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:56 am