The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Charlette
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Charlette »

Rosey_Stables2 wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hiya Tom! I'd like to change this account's username to Charlette 2 :mrgreen:
I'd like to change this acc to Charlette 2 whenever it wont mess with the game :)
Hollowvel
Visit My Farm

Post by Hollowvel »

Hi Tom, I want to change mine to Velsic.
Jewels65
Visit My Farm

Post by Jewels65 »

Could I change my name to Jewels Thoroughbreds?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Name changes are on hold and may or may not return in the future. Tom is set to let us know when or if it does.

Pre-loading requests will lose the last post that says as much (it'll get buried in some random page).

So... here's a reload of the last announcement, to serve as the 'last post' for our community. :)
Attention!
Hi everyone, the frequent name changing has caused some trouble with the game so I'm going to have to stop changing names for a while. I'll let you all know if we can start changing names again.

Sorry!
Link to post: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24226&p=288842#p288842
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
*Corvus*
Visit My Farm

Post by *Corvus* »

Oh, what a shame, when I first joined, I had been using the name Corvus on several sites because crows were the only things that came to our bird table! When I signed up the name was already taken, and I had no idea what else to call myself, hence I called myself *Corvus*.
Alas, I have rejoined the game too late to change my moniker! So now I'm stuck with it, and the rest of you will have to remain confused...
YixingLao
Visit My Farm

Post by YixingLao »

If ever I able to get a new horse I might name him the might urawa since I was introduced by my father to
JRA horse racing and the first event we ever went on was an urawa horse race.
natashalyonnestan
Visit My Farm

Post by natashalyonnestan »

Can you please change my name to Orange Stables?
amgandy07
Visit My Farm

Post by amgandy07 »

does anyone know how to buy land ????
I'm new here ?
raina.brewerton
Visit My Farm

Horses

Post by raina.brewerton »

any1 like my horse please look at it
i made this account ages ago
and accy real new to it
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey Tom! I think it’s really great that you’re willing to do this! If you wouldn’t mind, I’d really like my name changed to Haloway Horses!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 pm