Community Forum

**CLOSED**

Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

**CLOSED**

Post by Secret Whisper »

Hey there
Im Secret Whisper, im a really good champer, looking for a really good trainer, so that in the long run, we can enter contests and train horses and hang out(online) there is only 1 spot for this so get it fast. My goal with my partner is to, rescue unwanted horses, train them and champ them sell them to people who do want them
Last edited by Secret Whisper on May 23rd, 2020, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Re: Does anyone want to be long-term partners? If No, keep scrolling

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Secret Whisper wrote:Hey there
Im Secret Whisper, im a really good champer, looking for a really good trainer, so that in the long run, we can enter contests and train horses and hang out(online) there is only 1 spot for this so get it fast. My goal with my partner is to, rescue unwanted horses, train them and champ them sell them to people who do want them
Hi! I think it would be great to have a friend/partner in this game, and since you are already my go-to person for champing, I thought we could partner up :D. I really like your idea, and I am an okay trainer right now but getting better constantly :D. Let me know what you think ;)
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Hi! I think it would be great to have a friend/partner in this game, and since you are already my go-to person for champing, I thought we could partner up :D. I really like your idea, and I am an okay trainer right now but getting better constantly :D. Let me know what you think ;)
Hi, and yes, i think you would make an excellent partner, sorry for not responding faster, having some technical difficulties
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Secret Whisper wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Hi, and yes, i think you would make an excellent partner, sorry for not responding faster, having some technical difficulties
No worries! :D
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Secret Whisper wrote: Hi, and yes, i think you would make an excellent partner, sorry for not responding faster, having some technical difficulties
actually, i have a horse rn that ive been looking for a trainer, do you wanna try to train her??
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Secret Whisper wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
actually, i have a horse rn that ive been looking for a trainer, do you wanna try to train her??
Sure, just put her up. No charge :D
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Secret Whisper wrote: actually, i have a horse rn that ive been looking for a trainer, do you wanna try to train her??
Sure, just put her up. No charge :D
she's up, Snowstorm
Leopard Horse2
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse2 »

Hey! If u are still looking, I think it would be fun to have you as a partner!!!! I can train under 3 years, and can get a horse champed to SMGCH. in about a week. Let me know!! :D
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

Leopard Horse2 wrote:
Hey! If u are still looking, I think it would be fun to have you as a partner!!!! I can train under 3 years, and can get a horse champed to SMGCH. in about a week. Let me know!! :D
Hi, shadowheart2006 has also asked but i think i can make an exception to have 2, just in case, so yea, and ive seen your work and horses, so yes you would also be a great partner
Leopard Horse2
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse2 »

Secret Whisper wrote:
Leopard Horse2 wrote:
Hi, shadowheart2006 has also asked but i think i can make an exception to have 2, just in case, so yea, and ive seen your work and horses, so yes you would also be a great partner
Thanks! But if shadow already offered it’s fine! :D Besides I am a little busy at the moment so I don’t mind. Maybe next time. :D ;)
Become a Patron!