The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Childhood Stories of Accidental Oops And Other Short Funnies

Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Childhood Stories of Accidental Oops And Other Short Funnies

Post by Emlyn »

Malakai10 wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:
I agree Bananas are disgusting! maybe if they didn't feel like mush I don't mind the taste as long as it's not to strong (like dried bananas) but it's an actually throw up kinda fruit (gross). Also me and my sister (KotaTheKipster) put peanut butter in the microwave (don't remember why) and we watched it looked like their was lightning in the microwave (no joke!) my sister who was closer ripped the microwave open and waited before reaching in for the peanut butter We never did that again, and the parents never found out! (I think)
Once I had to do a bio prac where we had to mush up banana and taste it at some point. Even my classmates who liked banana found it disgusting! I asked for gloves and my examiner/teacher assumed I was allergic. I said absolutely nothing (and, I mean, my shrink at the time did call my sensory issues a mental allergy, so~ we didn't know that I was autistic, at the time.) Didn't have to do that part. We had to do a prac with pineapple at the end of the year - not as disgusting but I still can't touch it. The grade younger than us got to do a prac with kidneys or eyes or liver or something like that. How unfair!?! This year, we got to do a prac with 'snake venom'. That was cool.

Oh, wow. Once I put a metal spoon in the microwave because it was stuck in the chocolate I wanted to melt. No fire, just sparks. I told my mum and she looks at me and asks why I didn't melt it in the pot... so, if it's any reassurance, me with my very high IQ (tested) can still be an idiot. I once forgot that 2 was a factor of 4, by the way... matric and exhaustion is not good for cleverness :lol:
We were doing a body unit and were learning about the mouth and saliva. Well we had to do this project with saltines and water. Well once that cracker fot mushy almost everyone in the classroom was at the trash can ready to throw them away and me over here squishing the bag not grossed out one bit. :lol: I'm sort of sad though I sadly wasn't able to dissect a frog this spring because of COVID. :(

I remember i put something tin (I think) in the microwave then my mom started coming in and once she saw it she started freaking out. Me over here asking "What?" Finally, she took the thing out and told me never to put mettle in the microwave.
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:
I agree Bananas are disgusting! maybe if they didn't feel like mush I don't mind the taste as long as it's not to strong (like dried bananas) but it's an actually throw up kinda fruit (gross). Also me and my sister (KotaTheKipster) put peanut butter in the microwave (don't remember why) and we watched it looked like their was lightning in the microwave (no joke!) my sister who was closer ripped the microwave open and waited before reaching in for the peanut butter We never did that again, and the parents never found out! (I think)
They might if they read this! :lol:
True my mom has two accouns on her her first is nevertoold and her second is shortysgotafarm! I like the first one cause it's kinda a joke.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

These are great. :D

I'm not short on intelligence either, but when I put glass into the oven, to this day, I still want to take it out bare-handed. In fact, a former ex-bestie of mine did just that! Once. :mrgreen:

NO, glass NEVER gets hot in the oven! :lol: Yeah.... DON'T make that mistake. You'll have melted hands, a ruined meal and glass EVERYWHERE! Yet still, to this day... I want to bare-hand the things. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

This isn't really a childhood story but its funny! So I was looking at Triple crown winner American Pharaoh's Belmont racing photos when i found this:

Now I thought this was cool. then I saw it the horse to the right of American Pharah has his tung sticking out! :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Emlyn wrote:This isn't really a childhood story but its funny! So I was looking at Triple crown winner American Pharaoh's Belmont racing photos when i found this:

Now I thought this was cool. then I saw it the horse to the right of American Pharah has his tung sticking out! :lol:
There can be many reasons for that. Let's not get into them. :mrgreen:

Anyway, it's a great photo! And funny, when taken only as the photo itself.

Great catch!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

This is more of Weird than Funny but I can ope Cabinets, Doors and do a lot of other things With my Feet :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Emlyn wrote:This is more of Weird than Funny but I can ope Cabinets, Doors and do a lot of other things With my Feet :lol:
Have you tried writing yet?
That's an epic fail in my book! Unless you convince somebody it's a 2-year old's attempt to write. :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Emlyn wrote:This is more of Weird than Funny but I can open Cabinets, Doors and do a lot of other things With my Feet :lol:
That's an epic fail in my book! Unless you convince somebody it's a 2-year old's attempt to write. :lol:
Yes I have and it looks like worse my old Elementary school handwriting :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Emlyn wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Yes I have and it looks like worse my old Elementary school handwriting :lol:
Better than me! At least if you loose both arms, you could still get by...
'I need to fill out this bank-slip for a withdrawal.'
Suddenly everybody starts staring as you pop off a shoe and a sock, then sit down on the floor with pen in hand... er... foot. :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Yes I have and it looks like worse my old Elementary school handwriting :lol:
Better than me! At least if you loose both arms, you could still get by...
'I need to fill out this bank-slip for a withdrawal.'
Suddenly everybody starts staring as you pop off a shoe and a sock, then sit down on the floor with pen in hand... er... foot. :lol:
Truth there are people who write like that. And everyone gives you looks like your the weirdest person in the world! :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:19 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:19 pm