The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Childhood Stories of Accidental Oops And Other Short Funnies

Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Childhood Stories of Accidental Oops And Other Short Funnies

Post by Emlyn »

Emlyn wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Better than me! At least if you loose both arms, you could still get by...
'I need to fill out this bank-slip for a withdrawal.'
Suddenly everybody starts staring as you pop off a shoe and a sock, then sit down on the floor with pen in hand... er... foot. :lol:
Truth there are people who write like that. And everyone gives you looks like your the weirdest person in the world! :lol:
I started writing in my sketch pad (I like to draw (mainly star wars and horses))with my foot and my dad walks in and gives we the weirdest look then asks what im doing! "I'm writing with my feet!?" :lol:
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:These are great. :D

I'm not short on intelligence either, but when I put glass into the oven, to this day, I still want to take it out bare-handed. In fact, a former ex-bestie of mine did just that! Once. :mrgreen:

NO, glass NEVER gets hot in the oven! :lol: Yeah.... DON'T make that mistake. You'll have melted hands, a ruined meal and glass EVERYWHERE! Yet still, to this day... I want to bare-hand the things. :D
I put a ceramic bowl in the microwave once it's done I touch it and the heat burns my hand! I pull it away then go back with my bare hand again to grab it! :lol:
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Childhood Stories of Accidental Oops

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:Some of us are gifted, you know.

Some of us trip when going up stairs or stepping over an obstacle, but some of us are SO gifted that we can trip on a flat surface.

Some of us fail to ride a bike over rocks or avoid moving cars, but some of us are SO gifted that we can't avoid the big barn.

Some of us laugh when we go to take a drink or over-pour and spill it, but some of us are SO gifted that we start to pour the glass before it touches our lips.

Some of us get upset when our tv show is interrupted by the news, or it suddenly gets canceled because it's not 'popular' enough, but some of us are SO gifted that we get upset when the tv won't even turn on! Then realize after ranting and raving for over an hour... somehow it got unplugged.

Some of us get drunk and can't walk a straight line, but some of us are SO gifted that we laugh too hard to even walk a crooked line!
I've tripped and choked on air before! :lol:

The second day we had our new tv I was watching "The Floor is lava" on Netflix then a moment later the tv turned off and the remote was on the other side of the couch. I grabbed it then turned it back on then it turned off again it did this for about 5-20 minutes until it finally cooperated! :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Emlyn wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:These are great. :D

I'm not short on intelligence either, but when I put glass into the oven, to this day, I still want to take it out bare-handed. In fact, a former ex-bestie of mine did just that! Once. :mrgreen:

NO, glass NEVER gets hot in the oven! :lol: Yeah.... DON'T make that mistake. You'll have melted hands, a ruined meal and glass EVERYWHERE! Yet still, to this day... I want to bare-hand the things. :D
I put a ceramic bowl in the microwave once it's done I touch it and the heat burns my hand! I pull it away then go back with my bare hand again to grab it! :lol:
:| I do that too. After all, once your fingers are burned, what's another time around? :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Emlyn wrote: I put a ceramic bowl in the microwave once it's done I touch it and the heat burns my hand! I pull it away then go back with my bare hand again to grab it! :lol:
:| I do that too. After all, once your fingers are burned, what's another time around? :lol:
Yeah, it's about the same as the first time you get burned! :lol:
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Hehehe A bunny made me scream bloody murder today:

So I had hit some tennis balls over the fence and into the backfield so I went back there to retrieve them, always having my guard up because we have Coyotes, Snakes, rats, and rabbits, I make it halfway to the back of my house and this dog starts Yapping and I think "It's because of me" I take one more step into knee-high brush and BAM a bunny shoots out is scream bloody murder, the dog shuts up, and the owner comes out XD and I couldn't help but laugh myself XD :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:lol:

Yeah... those moments are... yeah. :D

Speaking of screaming and laughing... Halloween isn't too far ahead, just about that right time to start screaming 'bloody murder'! :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

BlackOak2 wrote::lol:

Yeah... those moments are... yeah. :D

Speaking of screaming and laughing... Halloween isn't too far ahead, just about that right time to start screaming 'bloody murder'! :mrgreen:
true true :lol: :mrgreen:
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

BlackOak2 wrote:Please feel free to share stories about what happened in your childhood or of a sibling or of something else you experienced.
PLEASE KEEP ALL NAMES ANONYMOUS!!!!
And of course, leave out all names of cities, parks, buildings, etc.
Even if and especially if a person in your 'short' tale is also a player on HWO.
This is supposed to be a LIGHTHEARTED topic only, on the oopsies of our childhood so we all can have a bit of a laugh.

Remember, it is intended to make people laugh. So share your stories only in a fun way and only for that intention.

Also feel free to make up a humorous story... we could all use a laugh these days.
I have two. When I first got my horse when I was 5, I was soooo happy. I’d been riding my moms horse, and a half dead pony my friend had, and she got a horse. I was so jealous u til my dad said I was old enough, and I fell in love with him. Of course i named him Chips, because I was 5. But he’s very bouncy. To bad I didn’t know that. The first time I ever rode him, I asked him to canter and I flew off. But then I got back on, and fell off the other side. If only I listen when my dad said no. But my moms horse is super easy and smooth, so I assumed my horse would be the same. Second story. So. We had a barbecue. Me and my friend did dumb stuff on our horses for hours and then we were laughing at my horse for tripping. But later I tripped and grabbed them burning wood in the fire pit. My stupid horse looked like he was laughing at me. And third story. A few weeks ago I got a new saddle pad, because my old one is gray. It used to be pink. But it was clean white. I decided to go ride before it got to dark, and I tried to hurry, because it was after dinner. First day using my saddle pad, I didn’t tighten my girth. When we were cantering, it slid sideways, and I fell off and he kicked so much dirt on my new white saddle pad. Last night I finally cleaned it.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Chips wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Please feel free to share stories about what happened in your childhood or of a sibling or of something else you experienced.
PLEASE KEEP ALL NAMES ANONYMOUS!!!!
And of course, leave out all names of cities, parks, buildings, etc.
Even if and especially if a person in your 'short' tale is also a player on HWO.
This is supposed to be a LIGHTHEARTED topic only, on the oopsies of our childhood so we all can have a bit of a laugh.

Remember, it is intended to make people laugh. So share your stories only in a fun way and only for that intention.

Also feel free to make up a humorous story... we could all use a laugh these days.
I have two. When I first got my horse when I was 5, I was soooo happy. I’d been riding my moms horse, and a half dead pony my friend had, and she got a horse. I was so jealous u til my dad said I was old enough, and I fell in love with him. Of course i named him Chips, because I was 5. But he’s very bouncy. To bad I didn’t know that. The first time I ever rode him, I asked him to canter and I flew off. But then I got back on, and fell off the other side. If only I listen when my dad said no. But my moms horse is super easy and smooth, so I assumed my horse would be the same. Second story. So. We had a barbecue. Me and my friend did dumb stuff on our horses for hours and then we were laughing at my horse for tripping. But later I tripped and grabbed them burning wood in the fire pit. My stupid horse looked like he was laughing at me. And third story. A few weeks ago I got a new saddle pad, because my old one is gray. It used to be pink. But it was clean white. I decided to go ride before it got to dark, and I tried to hurry, because it was after dinner. First day using my saddle pad, I didn’t tighten my girth. When we were cantering, it slid sideways, and I fell off and he kicked so much dirt on my new white saddle pad. Last night I finally cleaned it.
:o :lol:
You survived! Good thing. :D

Bouncy-style horses are often easier to post to. 'English' versus 'Western' styles... or that's the way it was first described to me.

Fire pit's are... hot. :P Didn't you know that? ;)
But I still, to this day, think 'glass doesn't get hot in the oven', and need to remind myself almost every time 'Yes It Does. Don't Touch That!'

White never stays white for long. We all learn this. :P Welcome to the party. :mrgreen:

Good stories! Thank you for sharing. 8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:38 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:38 pm