The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

⚔ℜ⚔ Hiring Trainer(s) ⚔ℜ⚔

SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Re: ⚔ℜ⚔ Hiring Trainer(s) ⚔ℜ⚔

Post by SnowStorm »

Retsi wrote:
SnowStorm wrote:
Your horse is done
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2533123
Put him up for offers, thank you :)
He's up. I can take another tomorrow if you would like, but the horse would likely not be done until afternoon/evening. I am in Eastern Daylight Time, so it is currently night time.
Last edited by SnowStorm on Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Retsi wrote:...
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1597108
You can downgrade my pay, it was 100% my bad. :roll: :|
I can take another one, but I have to finish
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2464366 first. It should be roughly 20 minutes or less. :D
A wise man once said nothing at all.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Your horse seems to be being stubborn in its temperament. I aged him 4 months over when he finished to try and raise his temperament and he only got to spirited. Would you like me to keep trying, or you can offer and I'll give him back. Up to you :D
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

SnowStorm wrote:
Your horse seems to be being stubborn in its temperament. I aged him 4 months over when he finished to try and raise his temperament and he only got to spirited. Would you like me to keep trying, or you can offer and I'll give him back. Up to you :D
I'll take him back and age him to high strung. Thank you
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

SnowStorm wrote:
Actually, I see the high bid on him is 1 mil. Go ahead and accept their offer and keep the money (:
or keep the horse, I'm not fond of him.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Retsi wrote:
SnowStorm wrote:
Actually, I see the high bid on him is 1 mil. Go ahead and accept their offer and keep the money (:
or keep the horse, I'm not fond of him.
Ok, thank you so much! :D
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

I could casually train horses in-between my own and my other clients. If at all possible, I'd like to train for player bonuses, not money. I did the math, and (with the pay of 150,000) 34 trained horses are slightly over 5 million dollars. If I'm not mistaken, the usual game money to IRL money is 1 million per 1 IRL dollar.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

KYTrainer wrote:
I could casually train horses in-between my own and my other clients. If at all possible, I'd like to train for player bonuses, not money. I did the math, and (with the pay of 150,000) 34 trained horses are slightly over 5 million dollars. If I'm not mistaken, the usual game money to IRL money is 1 million per 1 IRL dollar.
If you would like to train for a bonus, that can be arranged. Which bonus were you looking at?
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Retsi wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: I could casually train horses in-between my own and my other clients. If at all possible, I'd like to train for player bonuses, not money. I did the math, and (with the pay of 150,000) 34 trained horses are slightly over 5 million dollars. If I'm not mistaken, the usual game money to IRL money is 1 million per 1 IRL dollar.
If you would like to train for a bonus, that can be arranged. Which bonus were you looking at?
Well, I would like Faster day regeneration, increase max saved days, Longer Days, And Time Saver.

But that’s a bit unrealistic so the increase max saved days is what I’ll work for.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

You're horse is done :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:34 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:34 am