The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR HELPERS!!

Emlyn
Visit My Farm

LOOKING FOR HELPERS!!

Post by Emlyn »

Hello im looking for a training partner because I have to many horses to train and not enough time! I need a partner to take half and I'll take half.
Pls, quote this if you are interested and say why you should be my partner.
My training facility: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25934&p=200772#p200772
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR HELPERS!!

Post by Emlyn »

Really need this!! GETTING MORE HORSES BY THE MIN!!
Bean Team
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

Emlyn wrote:ping
Hey! I can train a couple for you starting next week (summer yay!). I usually train up to 90% in each stat as the last 10 takes me a while :lol:
I can usually train in 1-2 real-life weeks (unless I'm not online much) and 3-4 HWO years. I'm pretty flexible with training price and will drop it if I feel I've taken too long to train.

My only thing is how long it can take in real life, as I'm not always going to have time, so you'd have to be kinda flexible with that. Again, I'd drop the training price if I take too long
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Bean Team wrote:
Emlyn wrote:ping
Hey! I can train a couple for you starting next week (summer yay!). I usually train up to 90% in each stat as the last 10 takes me a while :lol:
I can usually train in 1-2 real-life weeks (unless I'm not online much) and 3-4 HWO years. I'm pretty flexible with training price and will drop it if I feel I've taken too long to train.

My only thing is how long it can take in real life, as I'm not always going to have time, so you'd have to be kinda flexible with that. Again, I'd drop the training price if I take too long
Thank you! I'm 100% Flexible when your ready you can just ping me and I'll send some horses. Yeah, the last ten is pretty hard I normally stop at 99%. Right now I have already finished 3 horses and I have 2 that are almost done and 3 that are halfway done. Then there are 18 horses in total on the waiting list. So just ping me when you're ready next week and thank you so much for the help! :D
Bean Team
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

Emlyn wrote: Thank you! I'm 100% Flexible when your ready you can just ping me and I'll send some horses. Yeah, the last ten is pretty hard I normally stop at 99%. Right now I have already finished 3 horses and I have 2 that are almost done and 3 that are halfway done. Then there are 18 horses in total on the waiting list. So just ping me when you're ready next week and thank you so much for the help!
Heya! I should be able to take the first 2 now :D Did we agree on a rough training price yet? I'm fine with whatever works for you :lol:
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Bean Team wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Thank you! I'm 100% Flexible when your ready you can just ping me and I'll send some horses. Yeah, the last ten is pretty hard I normally stop at 99%. Right now I have already finished 3 horses and I have 2 that are almost done and 3 that are halfway done. Then there are 18 horses in total on the waiting list. So just ping me when you're ready next week and thank you so much for the help!
Heya! I should be able to take the first 2 now :D Did we agree on a rough training price yet? I'm fine with whatever works for you :lol:
Ok, Thank you. no, we haven't yet, hmmm IDK :lol:.
So for a full I charge: 20k
And 5k a for half
Is that fine with you?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2541452
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2541453
Bean Team
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

Emlyn wrote:
Bean Team wrote:
Ok, Thank you. no, we haven't yet, hmmm IDK :lol:.
And 5k a for half
Is that fine with you?
Ya for sure! I'll train most of them up to 90% in each stat so could we do somewhere between 8-10k in those cases? Obviously if I train less than 90% 5k would be perfectly fine.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Bean Team wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Ok, Thank you. no, we haven't yet, hmmm IDK :lol:.
And 5k a for half
Is that fine with you?
Ya for sure! I'll train most of them up to 90% in each stat so could we do somewhere between 8-10k in those cases? Obviously if I train less than 90% 5k would be perfectly fine.
Ok! :D thank you for the help!
Bean Team
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

Emlyn wrote: Ok! thank you for the help!
No problem! Haha just to clarify I don't consider training to 90% as full, so it wouldn't be fair of me to charge you much more than 10k if I only train to that :D
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Bean Team wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Ok! thank you for the help!
No problem! Haha just to clarify I don't consider training to 90% as full, so it wouldn't be fair of me to charge you much more than 10k if I only train to that :D
Ok.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:21 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:21 pm