The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

PING!!

malella
Visit My Farm

PING!!

Post by malella »

[quote="AHorseandPonyLover]...[/quote]
Can I have Mango Pride back I will pay you what u paid if you want and you can still get foals from her if you want I just really need her back please
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Re: PING!!

Post by Leopard Horse »

malella wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:...
Can I have Mango Pride back I will pay you what u paid if you want and you can still get foals from her if you want I just really need her back please
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

malella wrote:[quote="AHorseandPonyLover]...
Can I have Mango Pride back I will pay you what u paid if you want and you can still get foals from her if you want I just really need her back please[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Oh, OK, i will give her. But you don't need to pay the price, if you give me her foal and, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2399871 this horse for free (if you want you can give her when she had her foal) it will complete her amount.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
malella wrote:[quote="AHorseandPonyLover]...
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Oh, OK, i will give her. But you don't need to pay the price, if you give me her foal and, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2399871 this horse for free (if you want you can give her when she had her foal) it will complete her amount.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I gave her to you for 1mil so I can give you her foal and pay 1.5mil
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

malella wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote: Can I have Mango Pride back I will pay you what u paid if you want and you can still get foals from her if you want I just really need her back please
[/quote][/quote]
Oh, OK, i will give her. But you don't need to pay the price, if you give me her foal and, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2399871 this horse for free (if you want you can give her when she had her foal) it will complete her amount.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I gave her to you for 1mil so I can give you her foal and pay 1.5mil[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Sorry, but i don't need the money. If you can give the mare i linked and Mango's foal that would be great.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
malella wrote:
Sorry, but i don't need the money. If you can give the mare i linked and Mango's foal that would be great.
Sorry for butting in here but PeacefulOreo's horses are sold for more than 1.5 mil. :lol:

So it wouldn't be that fair if malella sold both the foal and the trained thoroughbred mare to you all for the price that you paid (1 mil) ^^

Don't get me wrong, you have every right to keep the mare :lol: But try to think of how much you are asking from the player.

The player is willing to give you 1.5mil (more than what you paid if I am correct) and her foal to replace her :D

I believe that that is more than enough for you to get back what you lost on that mare :lol:

It is your choice though ^^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:01 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:01 am