The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

sydneywatson09 wrote:Okay...
So I saw you bought my horse for sale for $1! When I specified TRANSFER DO NOT BUY!! Over and over and over!
Then when I went to ping you about her I saw you RE-HOMED her?????? Now I realize I shouldn't have put her up for $1 in the first place but this is low, really low. I really needed that horse for my business and you decided to buy and then instead of keeping her you wanted no evidence? Well guess what it pinged me that you bought her. I am very upset about the newbies in our community. (Not all just some.) Not everyone knows what "transfer" might mean yet... but we all know what DO NOT BUY means so... please do not offer,buy or enter any of my contests because as far as I'm concerned this never happened and I hope you do not do this to anyone else that has worked hard to achieve their goals in Breeding training or champing!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by PeacefulOreo »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
So I saw you bought my horse for sale for $1! When I specified TRANSFER DO NOT BUY!! Over and over and over!
Then when I went to ping you about her I saw you RE-HOMED her?????? Now I realize I shouldn't have put her up for $1 in the first place but this is low, really low. I really needed that horse for my business and you decided to buy and then instead of keeping her you wanted no evidence? Well guess what it pinged me that you bought her. I am very upset about the newbies in our community. (Not all just some.) Not everyone knows what "transfer" might mean yet... but we all know what DO NOT BUY means so... please do not offer,buy or enter any of my contests because as far as I'm concerned this never happened and I hope you do not do this to anyone else that has worked hard to achieve their goals in Breeding training or champing!
Whenever you put the horse up for a public sale, the player has every right to buy the horse even if it's a transfer only. Please remember to use the private sales option to stop things like this from happening! :mrgreen:
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

And don't forget, if we don't not buy from the market we may not be able to see a do not buy tag.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: So I saw you bought my horse for sale for $1! When I specified TRANSFER DO NOT BUY!! Over and over and over!
Whenever you put the horse up for a public sale, the player has every right to buy the horse even if it's a transfer only. Please remember to use the private sales option to stop things like this from happening! :mrgreen:
Yeah...I was sleepy and forgot she was up for sale so I figured it would happen last night but I just couldn't get myself to get up to save my horse. I thought people were better then that... :(
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: So I saw you bought my horse for sale for $1! When I specified TRANSFER DO NOT BUY!! Over and over and over!
And don't forget, if we don't not buy from the market we may not be able to see a do not buy tag.
Mmmmmm...not really this time I kinda made sure everyone knew this horse was a transfer and not to buy her. :lol:
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Yeah...I was sleepy and forgot she was up for sale so I figured it would happen last night but I just couldn't get myself to get up to save my horse. I thought people were better then that... :(
Just remember that it's better safer than sorry and as Baranduin Brewster had said, they might've not seen the "do not buy" if they didn't find the horse through the market
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: Yeah...I was sleepy and forgot she was up for sale so I figured it would happen last night but I just couldn't get myself to get up to save my horse. I thought people were better then that... :(
Just remember that it's better safer than sorry and as Baranduin Brewster had said, they might've not seen the "do not buy" if they didn't find the horse through the market
Lesson learned (for the second time) I just don't get why people do this? I have never done this! Tempted once but never bought! :lol:
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Lesson learned (for the second time) I just don't get why people do this? I have never done this! Tempted once but never bought! :lol:
As Baranduin Brewster had said, they might've not seen the "do not buy" if they didn't find the horse through the market. Another thing is they might've been annoyed by the "do not buy" in the sale ad if they did see it. Again, to stop this from happening again, please remember to use the private sales option when transferring horses to a side account or to another player so that you have control over who the horse goes to
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: Lesson learned (for the second time) I just don't get why people do this? I have never done this! Tempted once but never bought! :lol:
As Baranduin Brewster had said, they might've not seen the "do not buy" if they didn't find the horse through the market. Another thing is they might've been annoyed by the "do not buy" in the sale ad if they did see it. Again, to stop this from happening again, please remember to use the private sales option when transferring horses to a side account or to another player so that you have control over who the horse goes to
Yep. Will do PeacefulOreo. :) :lol:
sydneywatson09
Visit My Farm

Post by sydneywatson09 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

If you didnt want someone to buy her than you should of put it as offers only use your brain After i bought her i have after right to re home her if i want to And yes i know what transfer meant,Even though i am a ¨newbe¨ ( i am not but) next time try using yuor brain
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:03 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:03 pm