The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

sydneywatson09
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by sydneywatson09 »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Whenever you put the horse up for a public sale, the player has every right to buy the horse even if it's a transfer only. Please remember to use the private sales option to stop things like this from happening! :mrgreen:
Yeah...I was sleepy and forgot she was up for sale so I figured it would happen last night but I just couldn't get myself to get up to save my horse. I thought people were better then that... :(
sydneywatson09
Visit My Farm

Post by sydneywatson09 »

I am sorry if i upset anybody i really did not mean too but next time think
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

sydneywatson09 wrote:I am sorry if i upset anybody i really did not mean too but next time think
I certainly will...
Last edited by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST on Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sydneywatson09
Visit My Farm

Post by sydneywatson09 »

good
sydneywatson09
Visit My Farm

Post by sydneywatson09 »

REALLY THOUGH
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

sydneywatson09 wrote:good
You really don't have to apologize :lol: You did nothing wrong and do not need to apologize.

I could of done that as well to complete the "buy a 1 dollar horse from the market" quest :mrgreen: Especially since players don't put a horse up for transfer with a buyout price :lol:

So seriously, you did nothing wrong :lol:
For all you knew it could of been just a mistake that there was the word transfer in the title, plus you didn't break any rules.

Phrases like "you should use your brain" are not justifiable though and I am strongly against sentences like this. I think you own an apology to Crunchy for saying something like that. :?
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:ping
For the sake of keeping your lines private don't put your horses up with a buyout price :lol:

I don't even know why I have to actually tell you that :lol:

There are players playing this game that don't know English :lol: You can't ping a player and tell them that they did something wrong while, only, you are at fault :oops: I saw the post you made about cyber Bullying, the player you pinged can alsay rightfully say that you are cyber bullying them.

You pinged them just to call them out on the fact that they didn't break any rules.

I would like you to review all the replies you have gotten. No one talks about the other player but about you and your mistake of putting a buyout price.

The player did nothing wrong with buying a horse that had a buyout price, they didn't break any rules and therefore you can't call them out on it.

I am surprised that you are upset over the fact that they rehomed the horse.

The player could of just realized that they don't have enough space for more horses and chose to rehome this horse, that belongs to them. I, for example, have pressed accidentally the rehome button many times.

They didn't break any rules by rehoming the horse. The rehome button is there for a reason and no one can be called out on using it (with the exception of having in the sale add/the horse's description or your farm page that you don't want your horses to be rehomed, which you don't have). If you worked hard on the horse then don't transfer it with a buyout price, because it will be on you and only you if the horse gets bought and rehomed

Not everyone checks the sale add of a horse with a buyout price and not everyone speaks English.

Can you please explain to me why you thought and still think that the player did something so wrong that they needed to be called out?

Crunchy, you are a very kind player (from what I've seen) and I fail to understand why you would actually do something like that to a player. I don't think that the first post a new player should see by our community is a false accusation :oops: I understand that you are upset over the fact that your horse got rehomed but you can't accuse players who didn't do anything wrong :(

I would suggest that you apologise, immediately, to the player for calling them out on false statements.

I saw their reply with the phrase "use your brain" so you have every right to not apologize to them until they say sorry fir their rude behaviour :lol:

I made this looooong post not only about this incident btw. If something like this happens in the future please consider rereading this post :lol:

I hope you understand and I am sorry in advance if this reply offended you!!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:...
sydneywatson09 wrote:...
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:...

I agree with all of what Veterinarian said.

sydneywatson09, please make sure that you're kind and respectful to everyone, even if the player annoys you. Even if you're not to blame, you still need to be kind and respectful.

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST, as both Veterinarian and I have said, you could've prevented this whole thing from happening by just using the private sale option only and double checking that you're accepting the right offer. Anyone has the right to buy any horse that they find off of the market, especially one with a buyout price, and they are the owner of it which means that they are allowed to do whatever they wish with the horse. And as said before, not everyone knows English. Veterinarian's first language isn't English, it's Greek. I think there's several players who know Russian and/or German. You are basically calling them out for what you think is wrong when they have the right to buy the horse because it was put on the market for a buyout price.
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:...
sydneywatson09 wrote:...
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:...

I agree with all of what Veterinarian said.

sydneywatson09, please make sure that you're kind and respectful to everyone, even if the player annoys you. Even if you're not to blame, you still need to be kind and respectful.

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST, as both Veterinarian and I have said, you could've prevented this whole thing from happening by just using the private sale option only and double checking that you're accepting the right offer. Anyone has the right to buy any horse that they find off of the market, especially one with a buyout price, and they are the owner of it which means that they are allowed to do whatever they wish with the horse. And as said before, not everyone knows English. Veterinarian's first language isn't English, it's Greek. I think there's several players who know Russian and/or German. You are basically calling them out for what you think is wrong when they have the right to buy the horse because it was put on the market for a buyout price.
I know that and I completely admitted it in my original post. The point of it wasn't to call her out it was to get my horse back. But during writing the post I realized that :( . I personally do not agree with the buyout price though. (Only my opinion).But I think that if in the future someone states on the ad DO NOT BUY, then they should not buy it. Now if they don't see it then that's fine. Then the player who wants their horse back will kindly and respectfully ask for them back and they will be given the horse back. Or people should just read what is says on the sale ad. But that is my opinion and mine only. :lol:
I might still transfer horses over for $1 (Just the not so important ones,that sounds mean doesn't it :lol: ). But I will certainly NOT transfer any of my best horses for anything less of a private sale.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:I know that and I completely admitted it in my original post. The point of it wasn't to call her out it was to get my horse back. But during writing the post I realized that :( . I personally do not agree with the buyout price though. (Only my opinion).But I think that if in the future someone states on the ad DO NOT BUY, then they should not buy it. Now if they don't see it then that's fine. Then the player who wants their horse back will kindly and respectfully ask for them back and they will be given the horse back. Or people should just read what is says on the sale ad. But that is my opinion and mine only. :lol:
I might still transfer horses over for $1 (Just the not so important ones,that sounds mean doesn't it :lol: ). But I will certainly NOT transfer any of my best horses for anything less of a private sale.
So you're saying that you think that no one should have the right to buy any horse with a buyout price?
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:I know that and I completely admitted it in my original post. The point of it wasn't to call her out it was to get my horse back. But during writing the post I realized that :( . I personally do not agree with the buyout price though. (Only my opinion).But I think that if in the future someone states on the ad DO NOT BUY, then they should not buy it. Now if they don't see it then that's fine. Then the player who wants their horse back will kindly and respectfully ask for them back and they will be given the horse back. Or people should just read what is says on the sale ad. But that is my opinion and mine only. :lol:
So you're saying that you think that no one should have the right to buy any horse with a buyout price?
PeacefulOreo, that question explains everything I said in the post above :lol:

Cruncy I still don't think you understand what I ment.
So before I explain plainly what I mean, I in no way intend to be rude or disrespectful!

You can't falsely and publicly accuse a player for something that was not their fault. You can politely ask the player to not rehome a horse of your if they buy it but that's it. No "what you did was wrong" or "you shouldn't of done that" or what is else known as false accusations.

Why did you publish the post if you knew that your horse had been rehomed? :?:

Imagine if you saw a 1 dollar stallion that I had put up.

In the title of the sale add you saw this:
"Μην αγοράσεις το άλογο "

The horse is perfect for your project so you decide to buy him but after buying the horse you realized that you did not need him so you rehome him.

I later on ping you and tell you that I felt really disrespected at the fact that you bought this horse because in his title I wrote in Greek "Do not buy the horse".
Is it ok for me to blame you for buying my horse? Is it ok for me to ruin a part of your reputation? Was it your fault or mine?

I can't demand players to learn this Greek phrase and I cannot demand players to look at the title before buying a horse with a buyout price. What I can do is put the horse up for offers. The "offers only" option was implemented in the game for a reason

I also have no right to accuse you, actually to publicly accuse you of buying my horse
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:33 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:33 am