The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quitting soon

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Quitting soon

Post by Veterinarian »

KBuhrmann57 wrote:ping
You scared me a bit with the title :lol:

Taking a break is important from time to time so go ahead and do that ^^
The community will be here and we will be waiting for you (IF you want to come back)
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm

Post by RoseeDelight »

KBuhrmann57 wrote:Just a heads up, I dont know how many of ya'll are gonna care, but for those who do, I am quitting. Maybe I'll return, but I think I need a break. My lines arent getting anywhere ( I dont want any of ya'll tryna breed me a rh :lol: ) and yeah. I am staying until my premium runs out then I am leaving. I will probably return in a few months/weeks but probably more like months. Um, so yeah. I wont be saying when my premium runs out, as I might quit a little before. But just giving ya'll a heads up, and hope you enjoy the game. Most of my horses will be for sale on both this account and my side ( KBuhrmann57_Holding)
PeacefulOreo wrote:I thought you might need to know, as I train for you
Veterinarian wrote:I thought you might need to know, as I train for you
If someone can, please ping BDE, I can't remember their user. Thank you.
I'm so sorry you're leaving, you're one of my favorite players.

Would you sell any of these three horses and how much? And these two? The second from top and the bottom one in this barn? And what about this filly? And this mare? And (last one) what about this stallion?
Sorry I'm asking about a lot... Thank you in advance for taking time to look at all the horses I linked!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Enjoy your time in real life! :D
We'll see you when or if you return!
The sun does miss us from time to time, need to get out and bathe once in awhile. ;)
Let us know when you return (should you get bitten by the HWO bug again). :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Veterinarian wrote:
KBuhrmann57 wrote:ping
You scared me a bit with the title :lol:

Taking a break is important from time to time so go ahead and do that ^^
The community will be here and we will be waiting for you (IF you want to come back)
:lol: Dont mean to scare anyone XD And I hope to come back. :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

RoseeDelight wrote:
KBuhrmann57 wrote:Just a heads up, I dont know how many of ya'll are gonna care, but for those who do, I am quitting. Maybe I'll return, but I think I need a break. My lines arent getting anywhere ( I dont want any of ya'll tryna breed me a rh :lol: ) and yeah. I am staying until my premium runs out then I am leaving. I will probably return in a few months/weeks but probably more like months. Um, so yeah. I wont be saying when my premium runs out, as I might quit a little before. But just giving ya'll a heads up, and hope you enjoy the game. Most of my horses will be for sale on both this account and my side ( KBuhrmann57_Holding)

I'm so sorry you're leaving, you're one of my favorite players.

Would you sell any of these three horses and how much? And these two? The second from top and the bottom one in this barn? And what about this filly? And this mare? And (last one) what about this stallion?
Sorry I'm asking about a lot... Thank you in advance for taking time to look at all the horses I linked!
Aww thank you! :D So the first link, I will sell the first two. Out of the second pasture, only this one is for sale, as the other came from private lines ( https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2571497 this is the one that you can have) for the third link, you may only have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2575887 * I hope that this is the one you wanted* The fourth link ( The filly) will be for sale. The fifth link ( the mare) will NOT be for sale *sorry* and the sixth link * Stallion* will not be for sale as well *sorry* Also, I don't realy care about pricing as of now, but I will get all those horses up, and you can offer as much/little as you want. The minium price for all horses is 3k.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Awww well we all with be here when you come back!!! So go enjoy life!
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Leopard Horse wrote:

Awww well we all with be here when you come back!!! So go enjoy life!
Thank you! Your horse will be done today! I have about a week left, so I will be clearing out my farm and putting barns away and things. Soon my farm will be empty.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

i’m sure we all understand! best of luck you will be missed!!
~Dakota McCurley~
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

heyo just wondering your horse is taking a long time but he's going to MCh. in both Pole Bending and SteepleChasing do you want him back now or later when I get him the title you want? hopefully he will be ready in a week or to but the way h's going is probably two or three because there is basically no steeplechasing or pole bending for 7th and 6th level, thanks
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:

heyo just wondering your horse is taking a long time but he's going to MCh. in both Pole Bending and SteepleChasing do you want him back now or later when I get him the title you want? hopefully he will be ready in a week or to but the way h's going is probably two or three because there is basically no steeplechasing or pole bending for 7th and 6th level, thanks
I will be leaving for a while, so you can champ him as high as you can. When I return I will ask for him back. So you can champ him as high as you want. :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:06 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:06 pm