The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

OMG!

shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

OMG!

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Okay so I've started breeding Thoroughbred racehorses and I got my first one trained yesterday (thanks Leopard Horse!) and decided to enter him in some competitions to see how he did. I entered him in all of the ones I could find for racing, and most of them ran overnight while I was asleep, and I got on this morning and had a notification saying your horse has earned a new title in racing, and I looked and he was a champion with 507 points and 100% Wps! I am so shocked I had no idea he would be this good!

{乇山乃}Seal Thy Doom
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Serenity Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: OMG!

Post by Serenity Ranch »

shadowheart2006 wrote:Okay so I've started breeding Thoroughbred racehorses and I got my first one trained yesterday (thanks Leopard Horse!) and decided to enter him in some competitions to see how he did. I entered him in all of the ones I could find for racing, and most of them ran overnight while I was asleep, and I got on this morning and had a notification saying your horse has earned a new title in racing, and I looked and he was a champion with 507 points and 100% Wps! I am so shocked I had no idea he would be this good!

{乇山乃}Seal Thy Doom
Congrats, he's even got a time under 2 minutes! :D
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

shadowheart2006 wrote:Okay so I've started breeding Thoroughbred racehorses and I got my first one trained yesterday (thanks Leopard Horse!) and decided to enter him in some competitions to see how he did. I entered him in all of the ones I could find for racing, and most of them ran overnight while I was asleep, and I got on this morning and had a notification saying your horse has earned a new title in racing, and I looked and he was a champion with 507 points and 100% Wps! I am so shocked I had no idea he would be this good!

{乇山乃}Seal Thy Doom
Congrats! :D
If you'd like I can champ for free :D
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

{乇山乃}Seal Thy Doom
That’s super cool that it’s your first horse. He seems to have some pretty good racing genes in him since he ran under 2:01:00 in several of the shows. You did a great job!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Congrats! :)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
h0rsey2
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey2 »

{乇山乃}Seal Thy Doom
Wow he’s really nice! He even has some times under 2 minutes! I recommend champing him and then breeding him, he might produce you some very nice foals.
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Emlyn wrote:

{乇山乃}Seal Thy Doom
Congrats! :D
If you'd like I can champ for free :D
That would be AWESOME! Thanks so much! I've started champing him but it's really time consuming so could you please? He's up for offers :D
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

Wow! That's amazing!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 am