The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

trainer, mare popper, champer.

Element
Visit My Farm

trainer, mare popper, champer.

Post by Element »

I've heard a lot you need a trainer, mare popper, and maybe a champer to be more successful at this game.
so yes to get to the point I need all of these :D however, I have had 2 horses I trained myself, but it was long and slow, I have also champed 3 of my own horses.

Anyways, back to the point. I need a trainer, mare popper and champer that will work with me long term.

Trainer: I am looking for someone that can train my horses in 4 days at the most, and also I will only have to wait for training on your wait-list max 5 days. And I would like a trainer who trains in 4 years or under. Also someone who 100% will not sell, rehome, or keep my horses for themselves. I will pay 15k per horse trained max.

Mare Popper:

Want someone who pops a mare in around 1 day or less. Also someone who 100% will not sell, rehome, or keep my horses for themselves. I will pay 5k per mare popped max.

Champer:

I would like a champer that can champ most low titles in about a week, and aging the horse only around 4 or 5 years max. Also someone who 100% will not sell, rehome, or keep my horses for themselves. I will pay max 20k per horse right now, that may change though.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Re: trainer, mare popper, champer.

Post by Aurelia »

s-soverton wrote:I've heard a lot you need a trainer, mare popper, and maybe a champer to be more successful at this game.
so yes to get to the point I need all of these :D however, I have had 2 horses I trained myself, but it was long and slow, I have also champed 3 of my own horses.

Anyways, back to the point. I need a trainer, mare popper and champer that will work with me long term.

Trainer: I am looking for someone that can train my horses in 4 days at the most, and also I will only have to wait for training on your wait-list max 5 days. And I would like a trainer who trains in 4 years or under. Also someone who 100% will not sell, rehome, or keep my horses for themselves. I will pay 15k per horse trained max.

Mare Popper:

Want someone who pops a mare in around 1 day or less. Also someone who 100% will not sell, rehome, or keep my horses for themselves. I will pay 5k per mare popped max.

Champer:

I would like a champer that can champ most low titles in about a week, and aging the horse only around 4 or 5 years max. Also someone who 100% will not sell, rehome, or keep my horses for themselves. I will pay max 20k per horse right now, that may change though.
Hi! I’m open to helping you. I see your on my waiting list for training, but I champ and can pop. I can do some low titles in a few days, and pop a mare pretty fast to. I can take a chamber right now, and a mare, but not open for training.
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Chips wrote:
s-soverton wrote:I've heard a lot you need a trainer, mare popper, and maybe a champer to be more successful at this game.

Mare Popper:

Champer:

Hi! I’m open to helping you. I see your on my waiting list for training, but I champ and can pop. I can do some low titles in a few days, and pop a mare pretty fast to. I can take a chamber right now, and a mare, but not open for training.
hypothetically,

could you get them trained:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2648032
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2723566
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2706856

and pop her: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2698337

basically how much would it cost for this if you can.

-thanks
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

s-soverton wrote:
Chips wrote:
hypothetically,

could you get them trained:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2648032
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2723566
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2706856

and pop her: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2698337

basically how much would it cost for this if you can.

-thanks
My facility has prices. They’re on the higher end, but our company is higher end. Check out my website for prices on my barn page, or if this is private, I can train for lower if your broke. But we have discounts that may work for you on our website. I prefer to train through my company, but I’ll take private clients.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Chips wrote:
My facility has prices. They’re on the higher end, but our company is higher end. Check out my website for prices on my barn page, or if this is private, I can train for lower if your broke. But we have discounts that may work for you on our website. I prefer to train through my company, but I’ll take private clients.
your horse is ready for pickup. I made a deal to have him trained for 30k. So he’s done.
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Chips wrote:
Chips wrote: My facility has prices. They’re on the higher end, but our company is higher end. Check out my website for prices on my barn page, or if this is private, I can train for lower if your broke. But we have discounts that may work for you on our website. I prefer to train through my company, but I’ll take private clients.
your horse is ready for pickup. I made a deal to have him trained for 30k. So he’s done.
oh alright I thought the deal was 30k for two horses? but i guess i can pay 30k if i need to... let me know.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

s-soverton wrote:
Chips wrote: your horse is ready for pickup. I made a deal to have him trained for 30k. So he’s done.
oh alright I thought the deal was 30k for two horses? but i guess i can pay 30k if i need to... let me know.
no I know. The other horse is free.
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Chips wrote:
s-soverton wrote:
no I know. The other horse is free.
so he is 30k and the next horse trained is free? sorry for the confusion
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

s-soverton wrote:
Chips wrote: no I know. The other horse is free.
yes. It’s fine. I should have clarified
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Chips wrote:
s-soverton wrote:
yes. It’s fine. I should have clarified
ok could you put him up offers only?
Become a Patron!