The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I Achieved My Goal!

KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: I Achieved My Goal!

Post by KYTrainer »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Not much goin' around in his head. But gosh he sure is a looker, and fast one too.
Yeah... he's not the brightest. :lol:

Don't say that too loudly though; it might go to his head. :P
Ha... It would probably go in one ear and out the other.
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey's Holding »

BlackOak2 wrote: Heart gene is a separate gene. Your work is just proof of theory about that. :mrgreen:

He has competitive times and is quite close to harness RH... so, he might be another one that proves once again, that 'on-paper' isn't everything. :P
Thankfully, or he would have been rehomed a long time ago... (that 51k GP :x )

I can't believe that he's so consistently hitting 2:40 and below. And that win percent... 8-) (Can you tell which horse is my favorite right now? :lol: )
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

KYTrainer wrote: Ha... It would probably go in one ear and out the other.
:lol: You're probably right.
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: Heart gene is a separate gene. Your work is just proof of theory about that. :mrgreen:

He has competitive times and is quite close to harness RH... so, he might be another one that proves once again, that 'on-paper' isn't everything. :P
Thankfully, or he would have been rehomed a long time ago... (that 51k GP :x )

I can't believe that he's so consistently hitting 2:40 and below. And that win percent... 8-) (Can you tell which horse is my favorite right now? :lol: )
:D Excitement is a great thing.
And sharing it is fun too. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Congrulations! :)
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote:
Congrulations! :)
Thank you! :mrgreen:
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Jockey's Holding wrote:Well, after seven months of careful breeding, and I can assure you, many disappointments, I present to you a competitive Tb with red intelligence: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2750987! Okay, I know it's kind of ridiculous, but this is a goal that I set for my Tbs after all the weird things that happened this year. I guess I just needed to do something... a little more lighthearted? :P Well, should I breed for more red intelligence stats and see the funniest one that I can get? Or should I go for red movement next? :geek:

Or should I abandon this ridiculous project altogether? :lol: Thank you for reading! 8-)
Haha, I love this! :lol: Congrats on breeding him :D
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

h a z e l 3 wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote:Well, after seven months of careful breeding, and I can assure you, many disappointments, I present to you a competitive Tb with red intelligence: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2750987! Okay, I know it's kind of ridiculous, but this is a goal that I set for my Tbs after all the weird things that happened this year. I guess I just needed to do something... a little more lighthearted? :P Well, should I breed for more red intelligence stats and see the funniest one that I can get? Or should I go for red movement next? :geek:

Or should I abandon this ridiculous project altogether? :lol: Thank you for reading! 8-)
Haha, I love this! :lol: Congrats on breeding him :D
Thank you! :mrgreen:
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:That's awesome!!
Well your project anyway not so much the red stat haha xD
BUT!!!! he is doing very well in harness racing. So maybe he may be a diamond among the rough haha
He is gorgeous.
Yeah... I wasn't ever expecting to actually get that red stat. Most of the horses on this game seem to have gold intelligence, so I'm actually quite pleased I was able to get it red. :lol:

Thank you! I hope he continues to do well in his career. If I remember correctly, you also breed a little for harness racing?
yes that is correct. i some of my racing belgians are harness champions. my STBs i breed are for the harness disipline too as well.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote: yes that is correct. i some of my racing belgians are harness champions. my STBs i breed are for the harness disipline too as well.
Belgians? :shock: I must say I'm impressed. What times do they usually get?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:29 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:29 pm