The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wallowa_lake ranch and BlueRiverSky DISCUSSION.

hail40040
Visit My Farm

Wallowa_lake ranch and BlueRiverSky DISCUSSION.

Post by hail40040 »

Hi, guys if your wondering what this forum is about it is about how I am leaving HWO 6 months- 1 year. (I might check my farm in between times) I am leaving my account to Wallowa_Lake_Ranch and BlueRiverSky. Here are my requirements for keeping my farm.

1. I really like thoroughbreds. . . please check the market for them if they are low priced
2. I'd really like my training stats to go up and how many horses I can own.
3. PLEASE do not overlap any barns or pastures.
4. I'd really prefer no belgians, falabellas, Arabians, Turkmene, or any pony type
5. if the horse is not light or exra light please sell it inless it is trained or has a high postiential
6. I REALLY like dappled thoroughbreds!

Tom please do not be mad. . .that I am giving my account away. . . IT'S ONLY LINKED TO MY GAMING EMAIL: WHICH I BARELY USE!!!!!!!!!! Please keep in mind that I trust you with all my heart.
BlueRiverSky
Location: With my family and friends and pets and best friend
Visit My Farm

Re: Wallowa_lake ranch and BlueRiverSky DISCUSSION.

Post by BlueRiverSky »

hail40040 wrote:Hi, guys if your wondering what this forum is about it is about how I am leaving HWO 6 months- 1 year. (I might check my farm in between times) I am leaving my account to Wallowa_Lake_Ranch and BlueRiverSky. Here are my requirements for keeping my farm.

1. I really like thoroughbreds. . . please check the market for them if they are low priced
2. I'd really like my training stats to go up and how many horses I can own.
3. PLEASE do not overlap any barns or pastures.
4. I'd really prefer no belgians, falabellas, Arabians, Turkmene, or any pony type
5. if the horse is not light or exra light please sell it inless it is trained or has a high postiential
6. I REALLY like dappled thoroughbreds!

Tom please do not be mad. . .that I am giving my account away. . . IT'S ONLY LINKED TO MY GAMING EMAIL: WHICH I BARELY USE!!!!!!!!!! Please keep in mind that I trust you with all my heart.
my dear friend we will be more then happy to help i hope that you come back and check in as much as you can :) im sad to see you go :( :cry:

life isn't always what it seems to be but life is what you make out to be
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:20 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:20 pm