The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

ping

Post by Runny Babbit »

Draft4life wrote:...
Hi! I saw some lovely Shires on your farm and I was wondering if you could breed me a Shire filly? Name your price! Thank you!
Draft4life
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Draft4life »

ofc i can! which horses would you like me to breed together? i also have a shire named amante that i use as a stud on my alt, if you want to see what he looks like my alts name is xXwaffles12Xx! (or you can find him sired to one of my shires) ill give you her for free <3
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Runny Babbit wrote:See above
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

Draft4life wrote:ofc i can! which horses would you like me to breed together? i also have a shire named amante that i use as a stud on my alt, if you want to see what he looks like my alts name is xXwaffles12Xx! (or you can find him sired to one of my shires) ill give you her for free <3
Thanks so much! Amante is lovely! Could you please breed Amante and her https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2835701 for me until you get a filly? Thank you so so much! :mrgreen: Do you happen to breed other draft breeds like American Cream Drafts, Boulonnais, Bretons, Vlad Heavy Drafts, or Clydesdales? Thanks!
Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Runny Babbit wrote:See above
Thanks!
Draft4life
Visit My Farm

Post by Draft4life »

Runny Babbit wrote:
Draft4life wrote:ofc i can! which horses would you like me to breed together? i also have a shire named amante that i use as a stud on my alt, if you want to see what he looks like my alts name is xXwaffles12Xx! (or you can find him sired to one of my shires) ill give you her for free <3
Thanks so much! Amante is lovely! Could you please breed Amante and her https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2835701 for me until you get a filly? Thank you so so much! :mrgreen: Do you happen to breed other draft breeds like American Cream Drafts, Boulonnais, Bretons, Vlad Heavy Drafts, or Clydesdales? Thanks!
i have suffolk punches? but their body type isnt very appealing so i stopped breeding them.
Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

Draft4life wrote:
Runny Babbit wrote: Thanks so much! Amante is lovely! Could you please breed Amante and her https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2835701 for me until you get a filly? Thank you so so much! :mrgreen: Do you happen to breed other draft breeds like American Cream Drafts, Boulonnais, Bretons, Vlad Heavy Drafts, or Clydesdales? Thanks!
i have suffolk punches? but their body type isnt very appealing so i stopped breeding them.
ok! I'm interested in certain breeds, so I'll have to pass. Thanks though! I'm so excited for the Shire filly :D
Draft4life
Visit My Farm

Post by Draft4life »

Runny Babbit wrote:
Draft4life wrote: i have suffolk punches? but their body type isnt very appealing so i stopped breeding them.
ok! I'm interested in heavy Draft Breeds, so I'll have to pass. Thanks though! I'm so excited for the Shire filly :D
ok! if you want i can give you 5 fillies for 5$? since thats the lowest u can go for price of 5 horses LOL
Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

Draft4life wrote:
Runny Babbit wrote: ok! I'm interested in heavy Draft Breeds, so I'll have to pass. Thanks though! I'm so excited for the Shire filly :D
ok! if you want i can give you 5 fillies for 5$? since thats the lowest u can go for price of 5 horses LOL
oh wow! Thank you! Can you do 2 fillies? I'm not able to own many horses yet :) I'll pay more than $1 though ;)
Draft4life
Visit My Farm

Post by Draft4life »

Last edited by Draft4life on Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:53 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:53 pm