The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Draft4life
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Draft4life »

Runny Babbit wrote:
Draft4life wrote: np!
hehe I know it's not a big deal but I wanted share, I bred my first American Cream Draft foal! :) and I bred a Belgian Ardenaiss foal as well!
congrats! i really dont know how to breed a new breed from 2 different breeds so your doing better then me LOL
Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

Draft4life wrote:
Runny Babbit wrote: hehe I know it's not a big deal but I wanted share, I bred my first American Cream Draft foal! :) and I bred a Belgian Ardenaiss foal as well!
congrats! i really dont know how to breed a new breed from 2 different breeds so your doing better then me LOL
lol if you go to the breeds wiki and find a breed you want, you can find the horses to create that breed on market or as studs. Go to the book store and buy books for those horse. You use the book to evaluate those horses only use 4* or 5* eval horses to breed your chosen breed. Breed the horses in the order the breeds wiki says and eventually you should get the chosen breed :)
Draft4life
Visit My Farm

Post by Draft4life »

Runny Babbit wrote:
Draft4life wrote: congrats! i really dont know how to breed a new breed from 2 different breeds so your doing better then me LOL
lol if you go to the breeds wiki and find a breed you want, you can find the horses to create that breed on market or as studs. Go to the book store and buy books for those horse. You use the book to evaluate those horses only use 4* or 5* eval horses to breed your chosen breed. Breed the horses in the order the breeds wiki says and eventually you should get the chosen breed :)
tysm! ill try that.
Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

Draft4life wrote:
Runny Babbit wrote: lol if you go to the breeds wiki and find a breed you want, you can find the horses to create that breed on market or as studs. Go to the book store and buy books for those horse. You use the book to evaluate those horses only use 4* or 5* eval horses to breed your chosen breed. Breed the horses in the order the breeds wiki says and eventually you should get the chosen breed :)
tysm! ill try that.
good luck!
Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

Draft4life wrote:
Runny Babbit wrote: lol if you go to the breeds wiki and find a breed you want, you can find the horses to create that breed on market or as studs. Go to the book store and buy books for those horse. You use the book to evaluate those horses only use 4* or 5* eval horses to breed your chosen breed. Breed the horses in the order the breeds wiki says and eventually you should get the chosen breed :)
tysm! ill try that.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2877974 I've been working on my line of white dappled Belgians! If you would like, since you've been so nice, when he turns 3 you can stud him free :D
Draft4life
Visit My Farm

Post by Draft4life »

Runny Babbit wrote:
Draft4life wrote: tysm! ill try that.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2877974 I've been working on my line of white dappled Belgians! If you would like, since you've been so nice, when he turns 3 you can stud him free :D
oh ty! i would love to!
Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

Draft4life wrote:
Runny Babbit wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2877974 I've been working on my line of white dappled Belgians! If you would like, since you've been so nice, when he turns 3 you can stud him free :D
oh ty! i would love to!
ok! Just need to finish a course to have him for stud :)
Draft4life
Visit My Farm

Post by Draft4life »

mk! let me know when its done <3
Runny Babbit
Visit My Farm

Post by Runny Babbit »

Draft4life wrote:mk! let me know when its done <3
he's up! :) How are the Shire filies going?
Draft4life
Visit My Farm

Post by Draft4life »

Runny Babbit wrote:
Draft4life wrote:mk! let me know when its done <3
he's up! :) How are the Shire filies going?
tysm i think the first one should be out in about an hour or so? :D also i think someone bought icey? did u put him up for sale by mistake? or thats not the right horse u were putting up for stud.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:52 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:52 am