The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

An Update

KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

An Update

Post by KYTrainer »

Hi, so I took off HWO for the holidays. I literally have no idea if I have horses in training, I kinda just went AWOL. So if you have my horses in training or champing, could I buy them back? I’ll pay extra since I just up-ed and left. Has anything interesting happened in my absence?
Last edited by KYTrainer on Sun May 16, 2021 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: An Update

Post by BlackOak2 »

Doesn't appear to have.
It's been fairly quiet. More people have been taking hiatuses than perhaps normal, but with the current state of worldly affairs, it's to be expected.

Otherwise, welcome back. :)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

BlackOak2 wrote:Doesn't appear to have.
It's been fairly quiet. More people have been taking hiatuses than perhaps normal, but with the current state of worldly affairs, it's to be expected.

Otherwise, welcome back. :)
Thanks for the help :)
Last edited by KYTrainer on Sun May 16, 2021 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

KYTrainer wrote:Hi, so I took off HWO for the holidays. I literally have no idea if I have horses in training, I kinda just went AWOL. So if you have my horses in training or champing, could I buy them back? I’ll pay extra since I just up-ed and left. Has anything interesting happened in my absence?
In that case, welcome back! ^-^
Nothing unusual happened while you were gone. Just the normal unauthorized use of private studs and a couple cases of horses being accidentally sold. Everything has been chill recently and I hope I don't have to eat my words :lol:

Btw here is the second horse you need to pick up theyre free ^-^
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2766425
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 am