The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

To everyone

thebrooknation
Visit My Farm

To everyone

Post by thebrooknation »

dont buy a horse that doesnt benafit you in anyway. i only buy horse that dont benafit me because i rehab them. i buy horses, get them healthy and get their strengths up then sell them for a LOW price so people can aford it
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Re: To everyone

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

thebrooknation wrote:dont buy a horse that doesnt benafit you in anyway. i only buy horse that dont benafit me because i rehab them. i buy horses, get them healthy and get their strengths up then sell them for a LOW price so people can aford it
It's a game , anyone can buy any horse.
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

thebrooknation wrote:dont buy a horse that doesnt benafit you in anyway. i only buy horse that dont benafit me because i rehab them. i buy horses, get them healthy and get their strengths up then sell them for a LOW price so people can aford it
i honestly disagree with this, i know some people who purely buy horses because they like and want them. you dont have to buy a horse purely for needing them. i also buy horses all the time that wont benefit me what so ever but i liked them so i bought it.
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

I personally buy horses because they look pretty. I may not use them, but that doesn't mean I can't buy them. Please don't tell people what to do with their money :D
I hope you have a nice day!
- Arab
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabians
thebrooknation
Visit My Farm

Post by thebrooknation »

im not telling poeple what to do with their money. im just saying that some people (like my self) dont like when other people buy my horses and then resell them for more money than they bought them for. ive had that happen to me and i didnt really like it. if you like a horse and it makes you happy, then that horse benafits you because its making you happy. im just saying that if you like what a horse looks like, keep them for at least a little while, then the old owners wont get offended when you resell them (if you resell them). me and my partner, Brooklyn Prescott, we buy horses for looks and for needs. we both think of this like real life and we buy horses to keep other horses company and stuff like that. im not against buying horses for looks but buying horses and reselling them a second later just doesnt seem right to me. i always buy my horse off looks and patterns, but i dont sell them right away, i keep them for a little bit, make sure their happy and provied some off-spring so they dont get rehomed.
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

thebrooknation wrote:im not telling poeple what to do with their money. im just saying that some people (like my self) dont like when other people buy my horses and then resell them for more money than they bought them for. ive had that happen to me and i didnt really like it. if you like a horse and it makes you happy, then that horse benafits you because its making you happy. im just saying that if you like what a horse looks like, keep them for at least a little while, then the old owners wont get offended when you resell them (if you resell them). me and my partner, Brooklyn Prescott, we buy horses for looks and for needs. we both think of this like real life and we buy horses to keep other horses company and stuff like that. im not against buying horses for looks but buying horses and reselling them a second later just doesnt seem right to me. i always buy my horse off looks and patterns, but i dont sell them right away, i keep them for a little bit, make sure their happy and provied some off-spring so they dont get rehomed.

It's a game not real life , if someone buys the horse from you & later sells it for more money you can't complain , & if someone buys a horse & rehomes it , you can not stop it , you can only deal with it & if a horse makes you happy , just don't sell it.
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

thebrooknation wrote:im not telling poeple what to do with their money. im just saying that some people (like my self) dont like when other people buy my horses and then resell them for more money than they bought them for. ive had that happen to me and i didnt really like it. if you like a horse and it makes you happy, then that horse benafits you because its making you happy. im just saying that if you like what a horse looks like, keep them for at least a little while, then the old owners wont get offended when you resell them (if you resell them). me and my partner, Brooklyn Prescott, we buy horses for looks and for needs. we both think of this like real life and we buy horses to keep other horses company and stuff like that. im not against buying horses for looks but buying horses and reselling them a second later just doesnt seem right to me. i always buy my horse off looks and patterns, but i dont sell them right away, i keep them for a little bit, make sure their happy and provied some off-spring so they dont get rehomed.
if you truly want no one selling your horses then dont sell them at all or put them up for offers only and say in the ad to not resell them.
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

~FoxCS~ wrote:
if you truly want no one selling your horses then dont sell them at all or put them up for offers only and say in the ad to not resell them.
Honestly not many people care if the ad says "not to resell" most will just resell them or rehome them to get them 1: off the market or 2: to remove them from the game due to some just won't want the horse.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:41 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:41 pm