The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

fun activities to do *day one*

Opal_and
Visit My Farm

fun activities to do *day one*

Post by Opal_and »

~Fun Acitivities~

So this isn't HWO related, but I decided each day I'm on I would post a fun activity step-by-step you can do when sad or bored. the quality may be bad some days depending on how I feel and my motivation/health.
Day One (1)
ScrapBooking
Step One: Set up a work area.
Find a clean, clear desk, table, or even your floor to use as your area. It is helpful to have scissors, glue, and paper all ready laid out to use.
Step Two: Select and Orginize your photos.
The idea of scrapbooking is to display photos representing memories or just anything important. I highly suggest organizing your photos beforehand to make the job easier. Then, select the photos you would like to use. (Keep in mind you will most likely have more photos you want to sue then the room you have to put them on)
Step Three: Gather stuff to scrapbook with.
Some things you could use and or find around your house are:
beginners supplies like scissors, washi tape, glue, etc
scrapbooking embellishments
plain paper (for your scrapbook page)
plain cardstock
patterned paper (acid-free)
page protectors
an album (or two!)
photos you want to scrap (see above for tips on organizing your photos)
die cuts
stickers
scrapbook magazines (flicking through one of these can give you loads of ideas for your pages that you'll love!)
Step Four: How to layout your scrapbook pages.
the first page of your scrapbook should be the title page. I suggest doing this last to help reflect what that album contains. Choose your photos and temporarily arrange them onto the scrapbooking pages. Then select a patterned paper that fits the theme. Now start arranging the elements and photo (s) on the page till it looks eye-catching and beautiful. What you'll find, is as you're doing this, the inspiration will start to come from just seeing the photos on the paper, and the other elements on the page. You will want your photo to stand out on your scrapbook page. On your scrapbook page, you'll need to embellish the patterned paper with stickers, confetti, die-cuts, and other small items, but be careful to not overdo it.
Thank you for reading, have fun and godluck! Feel free t share photos or typing on how yours turned out below.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:11 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:11 am