The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Lets talk about this family.

ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Lets talk about this family.

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS , YOU CAN LEAVE NOW IF YOU WANT, DO NOT SEND ANY HATE TO ANY NAMES I SAY.

Wow

I have been wanting to make this for some time now & now I am.

Lets talk about this family, DayByDay Vlogs or DBD or DBDV.

Let me say this now , all threw out this week , this family has been getting CANCLED & called out by half of the other equine community on YouTube, what's next them getting canceled on all their platforms?

DBDV has a follow of 106k followers on their social media platforms & when first watching older videos on their channel it makes you think "Oh well they seem like a nice family to watch" or "Oh they seem friendly" I thought that as well it's wrong here is why.

Reason #1: Green + Green = Black + Blue Maybe even red as well.

Now what I mean by "Greed & Green make Black & Blue" is because a green rider doesn't know what they are doing yet knows sometimes they do know what they are doing & a green horse is the same , it doesn't know what to do fully yet , the older daughter Gabby , she's good I wouldn't call her green tho , the younger daughter is green very very green, the younger daughter Sophia , complains and blames the horse for everything , when the horse doesn't want to stand at the mounting block she complains & says "He won't stand" or "He wants to do what he wants to do" or when she gets to a jump and falls she cries and says "It's his stupid fault I fell" or "He needs to pick up his feet" no , she's just wanting to hid from that fact that it's her at fault and nobody else.

You don't have to even watch all the videos of them to just already know that the mother is always thinking that "Well my older daughter can ride this horse than so can my younger daughter" & She said it in one if the first videos of getting their first horse Storm .

Reason #2: Stella

Stella was a paint mare , they claim that her owners where going to send her to slaughter , but if I'm right you're horse/s have to go to auction before they can go to slaughter *At least where I live* Stella was a green horse as well , but they bought Stella for the mother, they also claimed that Stella was a fully broke well trained lesson/camp horse, but do most lesson/camp horses spook at pigeons that go into the indoor arena? No I do not think so. They bought Stella two years ago on Jun 28th, 2018 and Stella later died December 21st 2019 in the winter with ice on the ground , the whole ground was cover in ice and snow. They claim that they did not know there was ice on the ground , but next thing you know at least a week later they release a video and they said "We knew there was ice & snow on the ground but did not think she would injury herself." I'm sorry but you kept you horse & you're two ponies that you do not use inside in a stall for what idk a week or before that happened & you want to act like the horse ended it's self? , no nah no no.

Reason #3: The Lies

What I mean by the lies is that they ended up claiming that their one gelding Chino was lame for 4 months straight , yet during those they had the horse walking , trotting ,cantering , jumping, & still competing at shows, they also said that the vet said to keep him walking , trotting , cantering , & doing what they always do with him , but yet when working a lame horse who has been lame for 4 months will make everything worse.

Reason #4: The Trainers

This family switches trainers over & over & over *you get they change trainers* , one video they could have a young female trainer , the next they will have a young male trainer , next video they have a old female trainer , & the trainers are teaching them all different things in different ways than the last trainer, it's honestly like they really want the horses to mess up at this point.

Reason #5 Hunters or Jumpers

One thing I myself & many others also do not like is that they claim to do to Hunter ring , yet they always zoom around the show ring from one jump to another switching from trot to canter or sometimes a gallop, I mean you for hunters you stay at one pace & one pace only not switching from 100 different paces , that's for show jumpers , witch one are they doing at this rate?

Reason #6: Buying animals that they don't need nor use

They have the 4 big horses , Stormy , Chino , Finn , & Penny , than they also have the min & the pony , Willow & Gracie, they don't even use Storm that much nor do they use Penny , Willow or Gracie , they can't even ride Willow or Gracie honestly , Storm also has feet problems as well , & than they don't even ride Penny they also claimed that Penny slipped & fell on the ice the other day , but all the horse did was roll in the snow , most people commented on that video "Well this is Stella all over again , congrats" or "This is Stella 2.0" one thing I did see in the video was the mini Willow running & slipping on the snow , honestly at first I thought something happened but I don't know , they have yet to say anything nor have they yet to defend them self to everyone calling them out and canceling them.

NOTE: You did not have to read this , you can go back up for any reminders.

I may update may not depends on what all will go down.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:25 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:25 pm