The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In need of private trainers!

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

In need of private trainers!

Post by Veterinarian »

Hello!

I am in need of long-term trainers!

Price per horse: anywhere from 100k to 200k (I can go higher but it all depends on the quality of the training)

Keep in mind

The price per horse is purposefully higher than what most trainers would get for training one horse. That's because I will be paying players who can do the following:

• Train a horse within 1 to 2 IRL days
This is an important requirement that must be met since this is the whole reason I am even hiring a trainer (to get horses trained faster)

• Train a horse in no more than 2 years and 5 months.
(While I have no problem with my horses being trained in 3 years or more, the longer the training takes the more time consuming it is so since I want my horses trained fast if you are certain that you can finish a horse before the IRL time limit then forget about this requirement)

• Raise the temperament to Spirited and keep it there

• Take yearly pictures

• Keep the horses weight at moderately thin

• Train the horse 99.2% and up in every stat

____

Remember! I am searching for long-term private trainers! I would prefer it if you were not training for another player while being my private trainer. The time limit is pretty strict and challenging for players so I don't want them getting overwhelmed.

I do believe that the 100k pricing is fair for the one extra requirement that I have than the normal requirements every trainer has. However, I am willing to raise the base price per horse if need be.

The price per horse will start at 100k and raise with each horse you train. While the maximum money per horse that a trainer will get is 200k if I see that the horses are getting trained faster I'll definitely raise it more.

I am looking for more than one trainer that is trustable!

Ping me with this:

Code: Select all

[quote="Veterinarian"]ping[/quote]
Last edited by Veterinarian on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of private trainer!

Post by Veterinarian »

Trainers

NameCurrent HorsePrice per horse
Shadowheart2006-200k
Sawd10-200k
_Americanna_-100k (next one is 110k)
~Goddess~-200k
Tenacious Equine-100k (next one 110k)
Horses
#7no--
#8no--
Requirements

Requirements
Weight:Mod Thin
Temperament:Spirited
Pictures:Yearly
Last edited by Veterinarian on Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Shadowheart2006 wrote:ping
Leopard HorseTrain wrote:ping
Please don't send me any pms when you are ready to start training, just ping me here! I want to keep everything clean and organised :lol:
Leopard HorseTrain
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard HorseTrain »

Veterinarian wrote:
Shadowheart2006 wrote:ping
Leopard HorseTrain wrote:ping
Please don't send me any pms when you are ready to start training, just ping me here! I want to keep everything clean and organised :lol:
I can take one now ;)
A great horse will change your life. The truly special ones define it.

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Leopard HorseTrain wrote: I can take one now ;)
Great! You can take this one if you want, I'll put her shortly

(I hate the fact that I accidentally aged him 4.5 months :oops: )
Leopard HorseTrain
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard HorseTrain »

Veterinarian wrote:
Leopard HorseTrain wrote: I can take one now ;)

Ugh I know the feeling! I offered she should be done shortly, or latter today. ;)
A great horse will change your life. The truly special ones define it.

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Leopard HorseTrain wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:

Ugh I know the feeling! I offered she should be done shortly, or latter today. ;)
Oh, you'll be able to finish him within a day?
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of private trainers!

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Veterinarian wrote:ping
I saw your pm you sent me ( :lol: Yeah, I just saw it, I took a short break since I had a few IRL emergencies to handle). Anyways, yes, I would love to be a private trainer for you :D I have a few things that might hold me back from fulfilling your requirements, but also things that could possibly make-up for those. I do ask to give me a week or 2 to finish up my public training, and then I'll be able to train for ya :mrgreen:

• Train a horse within 1 to 2 IRL days If I move broods to a side, I can train a horse in (aprox) 15 minutes-30 minutes.

• Train a horse in no more than 2 years and 5 months It takes me 2.7 (ish) years to train a horse. Saying this, I do train to 99.5% in each stat, while staying at or under 2.7 HWO years. (This doesn't affect the IRL time, sorry if this is confusing :lol: )

• Raise the temperament to Spirited and keep it there I can change and maintain temperament, but I am not the best at it, so it might be at the low-end of highstrung if anything.

• Take yearly pictures I can do yearly or pictures at the newborn then again when the horse is done (Aka start/end)

• Keep the horses weight at moderately thin I can do this as well :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:ping
I saw your pm you sent me ( :lol: Yeah, I just saw it, I took a short break since I had a few IRL emergencies to handle). Anyways, yes, I would love to be a private trainer for you :D I have a few things that might hold me back from fulfilling your requirements, but also things that could possibly make-up for those. I do ask to give me a week or 2 to finish up my public training, and then I'll be able to train for ya :mrgreen:

• Train a horse within 1 to 2 IRL days If I move broods to a side, I can train a horse in (aprox) 15 minutes-30 minutes.

• Train a horse in no more than 2 years and 5 months It takes me 2.7 (ish) years to train a horse. Saying this, I do train to 99.5% in each stat, while staying at or under 2.7 HWO years. (This doesn't affect the IRL time, sorry if this is confusing :lol: )

• Raise the temperament to Spirited and keep it there I can change and maintain temperament, but I am not the best at it, so it might be at the low-end of highstrung if anything.

• Take yearly pictures I can do yearly or pictures at the newborn then again when the horse is done (Aka start/end)

Great! As you can see most of my current trainers (apart from Leopard HorseTrain) are actually finishing the training requests they have left from their public services :lol: So no worries! I'll wait :mrgreen:

Please remember that the price per horse is based on the IRL time it takes (obviously if you take longer than 2 days due to personal reasons I won't lower the price :lol: ) so if you sometimes are able to do that 15-30 minute training I will alternate the price accordingly. To be honest, I don't encourage my trainers to actually train a horse like this because from personal experience, I know that for at least 15 minutes straight, you are worrying and stressing over the 15 to 30 minute time limit (at least that's what happens when I decide to do my 15 minute training). Plus
you are almost out of turns after you are done.

But it is always up to the trainer to decide wether or not they want or, generally feel like, training the horse faster. :mrgreen:
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Veterinarian wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote: I saw your pm you sent me ( :lol: Yeah, I just saw it, I took a short break since I had a few IRL emergencies to handle). Anyways, yes, I would love to be a private trainer for you :D I have a few things that might hold me back from fulfilling your requirements, but also things that could possibly make-up for those. I do ask to give me a week or 2 to finish up my public training, and then I'll be able to train for ya :mrgreen:

Great! As you can see most of my current trainers (apart from Leopard HorseTrain) are actually finishing the training requests they have left from their public services :lol: So no worries! I'll wait :mrgreen:

Please remember that the price per horse is based on the IRL time it takes (obviously if you take longer than 2 days due to personal reasons I won't lower the price :lol: ) so if you sometimes are able to do that 15-30 minute training I will alternate the price accordingly. To be honest, I don't encourage my trainers to actually train a horse like this because from personal experience, I know that for at least 15 minutes straight, you are worrying and stressing over the 15 to 30 minute time limit (at least that's what happens when I decide to do my 15 minute training). Plus
you are almost out of turns after you are done.

But it is always up to the trainer to decide wether or not they want or, generally feel like, training the horse faster. :mrgreen:
:D For me, I do better under stress, maybe I'm just one of those people :lol: But I enjoy speed training, since I love to be competitve and if I speed train, and get under my current record, I'll be so happy :lol: Plus, being low on turns gives me time to organize my farm, which is a total mess right now :lol: :lol: I will probably limit myself to one speed training a day, sometimes 2 if I have enough time. I can't wait to train for you :mrgreen: (For some reason I enjoy training a lot :lol: :D :mrgreen: ) Anything else I should know/work on before I get to your horses? I want to make sure that I do everything to or above your standards :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:19 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:19 am