The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In need of private trainers!

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of private trainers!

Post by Sawd10 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Hello. I could only hope you are feeling better now.

Yes, I think I am still online. If not, tell me! Ahah.

I could probably do 3 per week, but I will be relying heavily on my weekends. I check almost every (if not every) day of the week, but only really train or age days on the weekends, since my playtime is very limited on the other days. Weekends for me are Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
We can do that, but I will probably be training most all of them on the weekends, so you will have to wait until then. Luckily for you, because I play so much on the weekends, I can get the horses done extremely fast, if I have nothing else to do on that particular day. So if you give them to me on... Thursday (or earlier/later, just an example) I could probably get them all done on Friday or Saturday.

I will make sure and let you know if I have something going on on the weekends so you do not wonder if I am slacking or not.

That said, let me know if that works for you.
Yup, it does :mrgreen:
All right. Whenever you are ready, you can fill out the form here.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Ashley**
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashley** »

I can take a horse and spend 5 days a week every week on the horse just send a link
Leopard HorseTrain
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard HorseTrain »

Veterinarian wrote:
Leopard HorseTrain wrote:
No worries! :mrgreen:

That's exactly why I pinged you :lol:
:mrgreen:
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Ashley** wrote:I can take a horse and spend 5 days a week every week on the horse just send a link
I am really sorry but I am looking for players who have actually trained before for the public! :oops:

Unfortunately, since you are a new player I don't think you'll be able to fulfill my requirements! (At least without putting a lot of pressure on yourself :oops: )

Once you've trained for the public and are 100% sure that you can fulfil my requirements then ping me again :D
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Veterinarian wrote:ping
I can help. I've trained for many players, including: Softball12345! , Sawd10, PeacefulOreo, lemoncypress, Greenlands, and maybe more lol.

I can train in a few hours-2 days depending on if I'm busy or not.

I train in 2.10 HWO Years, but I fit all the other requirements...so Idk lol.

I can change weight and temperament. And I train every stat to 99.2%+ or if the client has something specific, ex: "I want speed, stamina and strength to be at 99.8%". Either way works.
Goddess Premium Equine
Trust is the hardest thing to find, and the easiest thing to lose. No cap.
Breeder of the Thoroughbred since '21
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

~Goddess~ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:ping
I can help. I've trained for many players, including: Softball12345! , Sawd10, PeacefulOreo, lemoncypress, Greenlands, and maybe more lol.

I can train in a few hours-2 days depending on if I'm busy or not.

I train in 2.10 HWO Years, but I fit all the other requirements...so Idk lol.

I can change weight and temperament. And I train every stat to 99.2%+ or if the client has something specific, ex: "I want speed, stamina and strength to be at 99.8%". Either way works.
If you think you have enough time then sure!
Ping me whenever you are ready to train. The requirements are in the main post :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of private trainer!

Post by Veterinarian »

Veterinarian wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
I am still online and still training, I believe that I can do 3 horses a week, as long as I get all three at the beginning of the week and can work on them as I have time throughout the week. I have offered on the first foal you gave me with my side account, I will offer on the next two as soon as I get links :)

So glad you're feeling well enough to play and glad to see you back on the forums :D
:lol:

I'll put the other two up (so you'll be training the first 3 horses on the list).
If at any moment you are feeling pressured, just let me know and I'll finish the horses for you.
Hey! :)
I saw that you retracted your offer on the foals so I waited for you to offer again. However, I didn't see your main account offer again but instead another account did. Is that your side acc?
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
:lol:

I'll put the other two up (so you'll be training the first 3 horses on the list).
If at any moment you are feeling pressured, just let me know and I'll finish the horses for you.
Hey! :)
I saw that you retracted your offer on the foals so I waited for you to offer again. However, I didn't see your main account offer again but instead another account did. Is that your side acc?
I believe that Casting Shadows offered, though I may not have enough room on that account so if not just lmk
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

hi i will train one i only need 75k insted of 100k :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Hey! :)
I believe that Casting Shadows offered, though I may not have enough room on that account so if not just lmk
So it is your side acc right? I'll accept once you confirm this reply :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:48 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:48 pm