The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Official Horse World Online Discord Page

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Official Horse World Online Discord Page

Post by Sawd10 »

Bump.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Topic 'bump'.

We are still accepting admissions for the second Admin position! If you are interested in getting a promotion, the form can be found in the server's text channel #announcements with additional information.

To join the Discord server (it's free and super easy - with new ways to connect with players from all around Horse World Online!), click the link in my signature or read the first post.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

2 announcements.

1- There are now 20 colours to choose from for your name tag! There is a darker and/or more neon and a lighter and/or more pastel shade of each colour. (So two shades per colour.)
NOTE: The how-to and other information in #name-colour-request has been redone. Please read the pinned message there before making a request.

You are also able to have multiple colours on your name tag now! If you haven't gotten your name tag coloured yet, you feel you need a change or you want more colours added on your name tag, visit #name-colour-request, read the pinned message and make a request.

2- I am hoping to choose the second Admin sometime this month. If you are interested in applying for that position you may want to soon. You can fill out the form in this post (along with additional information.)

To join the Discord Server, click the link in my signature or read (and locate the invite link) the first post.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Topic 'Bump'.

The Admin position will be announced tomorrow! Be sure to apply if you are interested. You can do so by joining the Discord through the first post and then reading through this post.

At the time of posting, the Discord only needs 6 more players to join the Discord before we reach 100! When that happens there will be a special event held strictly for the members that are part of the Discord, so if you are not a part of the Discord already, you can join through the first post or directly through the invite link. If you are already a part of the Discord, all advertisements are greatly appreciated so that we can get from 94 players to 100 or more.

I appreciate your time,
Sawd10
Chevelle Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle Competing »

Hello, it seems like I have been kicked from the server after a warning and being asked to delete something, which I did. May I please be allowed back in.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Chevelle Competing wrote:Hello, it seems like I have been kicked from the server after a warning and being asked to delete something, which I did. May I please be allowed back in.
I have asked about it but given your behavior (plus you have cussed multiple times and all of those times you were asked to not cuss as cussing was against the rules) that you displayed before you were banned, you will very likely not be allowed to rejoin the server. We want to make sure that the server is safe and fun environment for everyone so we set the rule of no cussing/swearing and no inappropriate things to keep the server safe and fun.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Chevelle Competing wrote:Hello, it seems like I have been kicked from the server after a warning and being asked to delete something, which I did. May I please be allowed back in.
I have asked about it but given your behavior (plus you have cussed multiple times and all of those times you were asked to not cuss as cussing was against the rules) that you displayed before you were banned, you will very likely not be allowed to rejoin the server. We want to make sure that the server is safe and fun environment for everyone so we set the rule of no cussing/swearing and no inappropriate things to keep the server safe and fun.
We have decided to not you back in as you were given multiple warnings for breaking the rules and you chose to ignore those warnings
Chevelle Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle Competing »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
We have decided to not you back in as you were given multiple warnings for breaking the rules and you chose to ignore those warnings
lmao
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

No, I had not forgot about the server. I was just busy and did not have the time to learn how to work the bots and commands.
There are a few new additions to the server.

1. #get-your-roles. This was the most anticipated announcement. We now have self-assignable roles you can choose from; that means no more asking me or an Admin to colour your tag for you! It ranges from tag colours, ages, disciplines, and breeds. Check it out to get the roles early. Simply read the bot's messages and click on the respective reaction role.

2. #music has returned to this server. You can share new music you found, or old ones you can't get over. You can also share your Spotify and playlists and such, as well.

3. #events. This is a pretty big announcement. I have brought in @GiveawayBot, which will host the events in #events. Most events, however, will not be hosted out of the blue. And this is good. There is a new events button at the top of the server where you can host events. It says "1 Event" at this time. This new feature allows me to schedule any events (giveaways, in our case.) and let people know ahead of time. Members here are able to click the "Interested" button and get notified for that certain event!
You see that it says "1 Event"? I am hosting an example event for everyone in this server, so please be obliged to join in. If, for some reason, you cannot find it, here is the link: https://discord.gg/RZ5pzgz?event=933486284696072272
Share it with other Horse World players, if you will.

4. I have removed the Server Cover Editor and the Server Cover Administrator roles. I will just have to try and keep up the covers myself for now, I suppose. But knowing me, they may not all be on time so please keep this in mind.
Also, if you have a cover or an art that you created that you would like to share to use as a server cover, post it in #covers and I can see if it will work as a cover. This would be a great help from all of you.

And we come to our last update.
5. I have created an all-new channel called #for-sawd10. Here you can send me your feedback for the server, and also please send me any ideas you have. Such as for giveaways, new channels, etc. Anything you think should be added to this server let me know there. Any questions directly for me can be directed there as well.
So basically, #for-sawd10 is a channel for you to share your ideas and recommendations for the server with me for the most part, as well as questions and feedback.

Copied with minimal changes from #major-announcements.

The server is still constantly changing and growing. If you are interested in joining in and meeting and talking with players both new and old, I have an invite link here, or you can go to the first post for an invite link and additional information.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Please be sure to join in on the giveaway starting Feb.5, 1:00 PM, and ending Feb.19, 8:00 PM. There will be one winner, and they will receive $1,000,000 in-game currency and a free titled horse from me. (Sawd10) You can view all of the events currently scheduled at the very top left corner, above all of the text channels.
Press the "interested" button to get notified when the event begins so that you don't forget. This event is being hosted exclusively for the Horse World Online discord server members.

https://discord.gg/jv4v8TypBQ?event=933486284696072272

Please share it with other players that you know. Be sure to note, however, that only those a part of the server are able to join, so they would have to join if they weren't already a part of it.

Sawd10

Copied from #announcements - 01/29/22
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:08 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:08 am