The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Official Horse World Online Discord Page

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Official Horse World Online Discord Page

Post by Sawd10 »

Yes. You are able to post here.

The Official Horse World Online Discord Page
Discord Server founded 06/06/20 (?)

I lost the other page. This page was created to keep a log of the server, advertise, and update all in one place.

Current member count: 110
Founder: Sawd10
Admin count: 1 (PeacefulOreo)
Moderator count: 2 (PeacefulOreo, shadowheart2006)
Bot count: 3 (Dyno, Carl-bot, GiveawayBot)

Invite link

About the Discord Platform

Shortly after being founded in 2015, Discord became one of the most used gaming communications platform of this time. It is very easy to navigate and free to use. The only thing required to sign up is an email, and once verified you can go around Discord freely, or you can go through the optional tutorial which progresses as you click on different buttons.
Discord is by far one of the best gaming communications platforms at this time, by vote.

About the Horse World Online Discord Server

I founded the server on June 6th, 2020(?) as a replacement of the old Horse World Online Discord, (founded by another player) which is no longer active. I tried to create a server with a simple design, but with many functions. If you want to connect with players and chat with players from all around the game, this server is a good option; it is also the only Horse World Online server out there at this time. We host events that are exclusive to the members of the Discord here, as well. There are all-new event functions which make the events much more accessible to everyone. We share art here, horses, questions, projects, jokes, studs, sales, contests, etc. There is something for everyone in the Discord, so hopefully whatever you like, we offer in some way, shape, or form.

Text Channels

#admin-moderator - (Locked, only accessible by me, Admins, and Moderators)
#server-cover - (Locked, currently not in use.)
#testing-spam - (Locked, currently only in use by me.)

#major-announcements - An announcements channel run by me. This channel releases all the major updates related to the Discord channel.

#announcements - The smaller of the two, #announcements is run by the Admins with the smaller updates, fun and engaging contests, raffles, and more.

#rules - Moderators run any changes in the rules. This channel gives specific don'ts for the server. Make sure to follow the rules at all times.

#get-your-roles - This is a newer channel where you can add roles to your name tag by yourself; that means no more asking me or an Admin to colour your tag for you! But we do not just offer name tag colours... We offer many more roles to choose from, as well. Such as age roles, how long you've been on Horse World, Discipline roles, and Breed roles.

#for-sawd10 - This is also a newer text channel. Share your recommendations and ideas for the server, such as things to add or things to change. I need these so I can adapt to what everyone likes. You can also share feedback or direct questions and I will get back to you.

#covers - Since the Server Cover roles were deleted, I am just going to attempt to create the covers myself. However, I would appreciate some help from the community very much. If you have any art or images you created/like and would like to use them as a server cover, please send them in this channel and I can see if they will work.

#general-chat - General texting channel for all types of discussions, Horse World related or anything other. Usually the most active among the text channels.

#stallions-for-stud - Post stud ads for stallions you have for stud or a link to your forum topic that has all your studs. Anything else stud-related is permitted in this text channel.

#horses-for-sale - Post ads or forum topics on your horses that you need gone. Anything sale-related is permitted in this text channel.

#contests - Post new forum contests you made, new player-made competitions you hosted, or even exclusive Discord member contests/competitions.

#events - Yet another newly added channel. Here is where the giveaways will take place with our Bot, GiveawayBot.

#music - Share music and talk music. Share your Spotify/YouTube Music playlists, new songs you found, or old ones you can't get over. Anything music-related is permitted here.

#gifs - Discord is well known for it's large selection of funny GIFS, so I thought this Server could not be complete without this channel. Here you can only send GIFS.

#bot-spam - A spam channel that you can play with the Server bot, Dyno, in.

Current Open Positions

Admin: 0 open spots
Moderator: 0 open spots
Last edited by Sawd10 on Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:40 am, edited 26 times in total.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Official Horse World Online Discord Page

Post by Sawd10 »

Held.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Update! (04/06/21)

The server has just finished undergoing large changes!

What is new?
The server is now officially more organized. The old text channels #help, #show-off-your-horses, and #services were deleted. Everything that was talked about in those channels will be moved to #general-chat. You now post your services (or request services), show off your newest horses, and ask for help or advice in #general-chat. It makes more sense, doesn't it?
I also reorganized the channels in a better, more accessible way. I created a new text channel category titled "Important" which consists of #major-announcements, #announcements, #rules, and #name-colour-request. I reorganized the other text channels, as well.
I just redid #rules, you should go ahead and read over them again!

That was not much of a change, right? Maybe not what I just changed. But we have more to go over that is are most exciting changes.

The Admins (seeking a second one) now have #announcements just about all to themselves! They'll be in charge of the smaller announcements and fun, engaging contests, raffles, etc.. There is a new role, Server Cover Administrator (not yet appointed to a member), which will (when appointed) take care of making sure the @Server Cover Editor's covers fit and are sent in on time, and announce the change of front picture every month on the first in #announcements!
As that happens, I created a new channel (#major-announcements) which I make any big announcements related to the server. This is only run by me for now.
Moderators are in charge of making sure nobody breaks the rules (deletes any messages sent by players that are not appropriate for this server) and might also be in charge of announcing any new changes to the rules. There may be a new Moderator.
I am dropping out out of my job as one of the three Server Cover Editors to make room for a member to do it, as well. Because of all this change, there will be a possible 2-3 more members with role promotions. Keep in touch when we ask!

I'm sure it is hard to understand what just happened, but as we appoint the new roles and get this new system running it'll become clearer.

Copy & pasted from #major-announcements.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Topic 'bump'.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Topic 'bump'.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

The job admissions for the Server Cover Editor ends tomorrow. Still looking for applications. Thank you in advance!

To join the Discord, click the link in my signature or read the first post.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

We are looking for a new Moderator! Currently accepting applications. The form can be found inside the Server. More information in the most recent post in #announcements.

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

On Saturday (3 days' notice) the Moderator role will be appointed to someone. If you are interested, the form can be found in the server along with additional information. #announcements to get to it all.

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

The long wait is finally over.

We are looking for that second Admin I spoke about a while ago! If you are interested in getting a promotion, the form can be found in the server's text channel #announcements with additional information.

To join the Discord server (it's free and super easy - with new ways to connect with players from all around Horse World Online!), click the link in my signature or read the first post.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Topic 'Bump'.

We are still accepting admissions for the second Admin position! If you are interested in getting a promotion, the form can be found in the server's text channel #announcements with additional information.

To join the Discord server (it's free and super easy - with new ways to connect with players from all around Horse World Online!), click the link in my signature or read the first post.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:06 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:06 am