The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Forum for Kat_2009 or Pine Hollow Farm to rech out to me

RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Forum for Kat_2009 or Pine Hollow Farm to rech out to me

Post by RacingTB1974 »

Cat_girl wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Yes i can give you 100k but i only have 480,145 right know :? But yes I can give you some money. i understand it is not much but when you start running low again all give you a little more :) :D
Also how much money do you have :?
Im kat_2009 / Pine hollow farm :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry ive changed it so much haha and i have 70k rn bc i just bought this one horse and ive expanded my farm a lot..Thanks so much tho :D :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Im kat_2009 / Pine hollow farm :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry ive changed it so much haha and i have 70k rn bc i just bought this one horse and ive expanded my farm a lot..Thanks so much tho :D :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
yes can you link a horse
i am glad you are back ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:59 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:59 pm