The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

oob wrote:...
Hey i was wondering if you are open to take any horses for training? I still ow you 50k for a training the last horse. So when ever your ready to put a horse up or trin another lmk. I love your training service it's great
oob
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by oob »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Hey i was wondering if you are open to take any horses for training? I still ow you 50k for a training the last horse. So when ever your ready to put a horse up or trin another lmk. I love your training service it's great
i'll take a couple of horses for people who ask, but i've closed my training service for the public because it is so overwhelming. i'll train horses for you on the side if you'd like. just link one and ill offer on my training account. :)
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

oob wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
i'll take a couple of horses for people who ask, but i've closed my training service for the public because it is so overwhelming. i'll train horses for you on the side if you'd like. just link one and ill offer on my training account. :)
Ok great. And i understand closing the training service. I'll get you a link
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
oob wrote:
I have to pop the mare so it will be a day before you can get it sorry
londonporky
Visit My Farm

Post by londonporky »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Sorry to interrupt but if you need any mares popped I can do it free of charge! I speed pop so it will be song in like a minute max. :D
oob
Visit My Farm

Post by oob »

:oops:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
whenever you’re ready just link them! :)
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Hey i think you put up a horse for 30k instead of 200k. It was the mohawk Belgium colt who is now ten and u trained him and have him up for stud for 25k that's why i think u may have put the wrong number in
oob
Visit My Farm

Post by oob »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Hey i think you put up a horse for 30k instead of 200k. It was the mohawk Belgium colt who is now ten and u trained him and have him up for stud for 25k that's why i think u may have put the wrong number in
haha yes! thank you, i forgot the other zero
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

oob wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
haha yes! thank you, i forgot the other zero
Ok i was lile that can't be right :) also i almost have a foal ready
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:06 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:06 am