The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For a Horse With A Top 3 Speed Comment!

Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Looking For a Horse With A Top 3 Speed Comment!

Post by Softball12345! »

Hi everyone! :D I am looking to buy a horse with one of the top 3 speed comments. Now, I don't have a lot of money (1,997,608 :lol: ) to buy a horse with such a high speed comment. I would be willing to pay all of that + you can pick out 1-5 horses that you want off my farm (Mostly Mohawk Thoroughbreds With High Speed!) + I will give 2 free trainings (I train to 99.1+ in each stat in about 2 years and 8 months) Although, I have some requirements:

1. Must Be A Thoroughbred! (I don't care if it has a mohawk or not)
2. Obviously Must Have One Of The Top 3 Speed Comments
3. I Would Really Like To Buy It Not Stud To It!
And yeah, thats about it :lol:
Plz Plz Plz let me know if you have any!!!! Thank You! :D
Last edited by Softball12345! on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For a Horse With A Top 3 Speed Comment!

Post by RacingTB1974 »

Softball12345! wrote:Hi everyone! :D I am looking to buy a horse with one of the top 3 speed comments. Now, I don't have a lot of money (1,922,608 :lol: ) to buy a horse with such a high speed comment. I would be willing to pay all of that + you can pick out 1-5 horses that you want off my farm (Mostly Mohawk Thoroughbreds With High Speed!) + I will give 2 free trainings (I train to 99.1+ in each stat in about 2 years and 8 months) Although, I have some requirements:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3019382 This guy is 63 speed, mohawk too. I would be willing to sell it, does not have to be that much. I could age him till 3 if you'd like. It says "Wow. This is one fast colt. You've got a natural born racehorse here!"
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:Hi everyone! :D I am looking to buy a horse with one of the top 3 speed comments. Now, I don't have a lot of money (1,922,608 :lol: ) to buy a horse with such a high speed comment. I would be willing to pay all of that + you can pick out 1-5 horses that you want off my farm (Mostly Mohawk Thoroughbreds With High Speed!) + I will give 2 free trainings (I train to 99.1+ in each stat in about 2 years and 8 months) Although, I have some requirements:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3019382 This guy is 63 speed, mohawk too. I would be willing to sell it, does not have to be that much. I could age him till 3 if you'd like. It says "Wow. This is one fast colt. You've got a natural born racehorse here!"
Sorry, but thats not one of the top 3 speed comments :?
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

Softball12345! wrote:
RacingTB1974 wrote:
Oh i know hah.. Just wondering since he has 63 speed :)
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:
Oh i know hah.. Just wondering since he has 63 speed :)
Oh...Your fine lol :lol:
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

Softball12345! wrote:Hi everyone! :D I am looking to buy a horse with one of the top 3 speed comments. Now, I don't have a lot of money (1,997,608 :lol: ) to buy a horse with such a high speed comment. I would be willing to pay all of that + you can pick out 1-5 horses that you want off my farm (Mostly Mohawk Thoroughbreds With High Speed!) + I will give 2 free trainings (I train to 99.1+ in each stat in about 2 years and 8 months) Although, I have some requirements:

Hes pretty weird :lol: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2967052
Check it out! --- :D
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:Hi everyone! :D I am looking to buy a horse with one of the top 3 speed comments. Now, I don't have a lot of money (1,997,608 :lol: ) to buy a horse with such a high speed comment. I would be willing to pay all of that + you can pick out 1-5 horses that you want off my farm (Mostly Mohawk Thoroughbreds With High Speed!) + I will give 2 free trainings (I train to 99.1+ in each stat in about 2 years and 8 months) Although, I have some requirements:

Hes pretty weird :lol: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2967052
lol He doesn't have one of the top 3 though :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am