The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for trainer to finish a few

AkumaKashi Holding
Visit My Farm

Looking for trainer to finish a few

Post by AkumaKashi Holding »

Looking for a trainer to finish training on a few I have started. They're all over 250% trained, though most are closer to 400% or higher. I would like them to be 795% or higher when I get them back. I have a total of 7 stallions that need training. Would like them to be moderate to fat when they return. Temperament can stay the same. I have not done a lot with this account, so I can't train very well on it, and my main account that can train quickly has a bunch of horses there that I don't want to age. I can't send those horses over here and train my stallions with my main account because I don't yet have enough room here. If anyone could get these boys done for me in the next day or 2 it would be much appreciated. I can pay up to 65k per horse. They have a fair amount of stamina training, about 50% to 70%, so they would be able to hit the ground running on training. Very lacking in the balance department. A few of them a fairly rare breeds, so I would like to get them trained so I can show them and increase the value of my lines. This is the only account that can pick them up once they're trained. Based on their current training, it should take them 2 to 3 game years to be fully trained. It would probably only take a couple of hours for a good trainer to get them done. It's been like 2 years since I did much training, so I'm incredibly out of practice and am willing to pay a bit for these guys while I increase my skills. Please fill out the form below.
Account name:
How long it would take in game years to finish them:
How long it would take IRL:
Total price you would need:
References:
At least one example of a horse you have trained:
Please let me know if you would be able to train for me. All horses are located in the pasture below. The mare is not included in the group. I will continue to train them every turn until I find a trainer.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/97399
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:24 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:24 pm