The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

chit chat room help

kittens44
Visit My Farm

chit chat room help

Post by kittens44 »

can some one help me unlock the chat room im poppylover44
I accidentally deleted my account so now I'm kitten 44
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: chit chat room help

Post by Alyssa Davis »

kittens44 wrote:can some one help me unlock the chat room im poppylover44
Hey, still need help? I hope you're doing well!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

kittens44 wrote:can some one help me unlock the chat room im poppylover44
In order to unlock the chatroom, you must be level 2. You also must have all your posts approved by an admin, which will be done so defaut after your first 5 posts.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

KingstonDressage wrote: In order to unlock the chatroom, you must be level 2. You also must have all your posts approved by an admin, which will be done so defaut after your first 5 posts.
Levels aren't connected to the chat room, unless something's changed and you have proof of it? Chat room is strictly connected to the 5 approved posts. :D

I think this topic has been figured out already, it's a few months old now.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

BlackOak2 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: In order to unlock the chatroom, you must be level 2. You also must have all your posts approved by an admin, which will be done so defaut after your first 5 posts.
Levels aren't connected to the chat room, unless something's changed and you have proof of it? Chat room is strictly connected to the 5 approved posts. :D

Oh, sorry! That actually makes much more sense because I unlocked the chatroom at level 2 and my friend unlocked it at level 3.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Oh, sorry! That actually makes much more sense because I unlocked the chatroom at level 2 and my friend unlocked it at level 3.
:D
A lot of newbies (myself included) will run through the tutorial first, before actually posting anything on the forums. And in the tutorial, we level at least once, if memory serves. So, something really could've changed without me catching it around here, admin might've put in another HWO law to help catch trolls and whatnot. But they've also been open with us about these things too.
So... it could've been overlooked or not happened at all. Either scenario could've happened. :mrgreen: Always good to check.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 pm