The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

GynnMurasakino!
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by GynnMurasakino! »

SumiMyGirl wrote:...
Hey! I've managed to get White foal out of my mare after a few generations. I was wondering if you have any white/pearled/cream colored CWH mare to breed to him once he's older :) either color of the 3 will do nicely! Though they have to be 50% CWH or up so the percentage of CWH doesn't shoot down. The foal has a CWH percentage of 20%

Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

SumiMyGirl wrote:Alright, great! I’ve started working on getting a foal out of her
Hi there
I saw that you have Camarillo White Horses, I was wondering if you'd like to partner up with me. i have a stallion https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3068979 but not a mare and i would love to start breeding this horse again. If your interested, hit me up and we can talk about it :D :D
Last edited by Coda on Thu May 27, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GynnMurasakino!
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by GynnMurasakino! »

Coda wrote:...
Hello! If you have business with SumiMyGirl, please ping her in a different topic. Thanks! ^^
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

GynnMurasakino! wrote:
Coda wrote:...
Hello! If you have business with SumiMyGirl, please ping her in a different topic. Thanks! ^^
Sorry i just dont know where else i could do this
SumiMyGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by SumiMyGirl »

Hi, I saw that you have an 80% stud now. The mare you gave me didn’t throw a single white foal, and has passed on now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:06 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:06 am