The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

-SH- Clover Girl

foal.lover
Visit My Farm

-SH- Clover Girl

Post by foal.lover »

south hoof wrote:...
hey south hoof. why do you keep rejecting my 40,000 money offer on -SH- Clover Girl. im offering all the money i have on her.
South Hoof
Visit My Farm

Re: -SH- Clover Girl

Post by South Hoof »

foal.lover wrote:
south hoof wrote:...
hey south hoof. why do you keep rejecting my 40,000 money offer on -SH- Clover Girl. im offering all the money i have on her.
Sorry, but no.
foal.lover
Visit My Farm

Post by foal.lover »

so how much money are you looking for! as you could tell i really want clover girl
South Hoof
Visit My Farm

Post by South Hoof »

foal.lover wrote:so how much money are you looking for! as you could tell i really want clover girl
I need a lot more than that, about 500k-1million. Due to her coat and I don’t really wanna sell her, I was just transferring her to a friend.
And I don’t think you can buy her, if 40k is all you have, As id need a lot for her due to not wanting to sell her, and her cool coat .
RynzoRye
Visit My Farm

Post by RynzoRye »

South Hoof wrote:
foal.lover wrote:so how much money are you looking for! as you could tell i really want clover girl
I need a lot more than that, about 500k-1million. Due to her coat and I don’t really wanna sell her, I was just transferring her to a friend.
And I don’t think you can buy her, if 40k is all you have, As id need a lot for her due to not wanting to sell her, and her cool coat .
Sorry to interrupt in this converse but your horse would indepthly be no more than $500. Yes, $500. She overall has the stats of an adoption horse and has 'greying'. It's the white stuff that makes her look grey. Hence the name. She was originally black as you can see in her gallery photos when she was younger.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3043881
“Prey on the weakened and you’ll, next, become the victim.”
foal.lover
Visit My Farm

Post by foal.lover »

well i was gonna buy her as a replacement of my old mare tea that died but i found another mustang that i guess will do.
South Hoof
Visit My Farm

Post by South Hoof »

RynzoRye wrote:
South Hoof wrote: I need a lot more than that, about 500k-1million. Due to her coat and I don’t really wanna sell her, I was just transferring her to a friend.
Sorry to interrupt in this converse but your horse would indepthly be no more than $500. Yes, $500. She overall has the stats of an adoption horse and has 'greying'. It's the white stuff that makes her look grey. Hence the name. She was originally black as you can see in her gallery photos when she was younger.

Yes i do know this, but i wasnt planning on selling her, i was giving her to a friend, hence why the price is so high, as i didnt want anyone to get there hands on her, since the new owner is on a break rn, so she cant purchase the mare.
Stud_And_Broods
Visit My Farm

Post by Stud_And_Broods »

South Hoof wrote:
RynzoRye wrote:

Yes i do know this, but i wasnt planning on selling her, i was giving her to a friend, hence why the price is so high, as i didnt want anyone to get there hands on her, since the new owner is on a break rn, so she cant purchase the mare.
I can take her now, im back from my break :)
South Hoof
Visit My Farm

Post by South Hoof »

Stud_And_Broods wrote:
South Hoof wrote: Yes i do know this, but i wasnt planning on selling her, i was giving her to a friend, hence why the price is so high, as i didnt want anyone to get there hands on her, since the new owner is on a break rn, so she cant purchase the mare.
I can take her now, im back from my break :)
Alrighty
South Hoof
Visit My Farm

Post by South Hoof »

foal.lover wrote:well i was gonna buy her as a replacement of my old mare tea that died but i found another mustang that i guess will do.
I’m sure she will
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 pm