The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping sunriver stables

iLoveHistory'sHorses
Visit My Farm

ping sunriver stables

Post by iLoveHistory'sHorses »

Sunriver Stables wrote:...
Hi! we haven't talked that much lol. how are you?

Also I'm wondering are there any projects I could help with? I can't guarantee I'll be on everyday but I think I'll be on most of the time :lol: . lmk if you want help or not (fine if you don't, I get it :lol: ). Or if you don't have any projects I could help with, that is fine too :lol: .

anyway :)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: ping sunriver stables

Post by Sunriver Stables »

iLoveHistory'sHorses wrote:
Sunriver Stables wrote:...

Also I'm wondering are there any projects I could help with? I can't guarantee I'll be on everyday but I think I'll be on most of the time :lol: . lmk if you want help or not (fine if you don't, I get it :lol: ). Or if you don't have any projects I could help with, that is fine too :lol: .

Hi! Im good! How are you?? :D I may need help with one... I am wanting to start breeding show jumpers, but i need to find hroses with a ok comp for it. It should be 30+in speed, balance, agility, and strength. Do you think you could help me?
Thank you! :)
Thank You!
"A dog may be a man's bestfriend, but the horse wrote history" ~ Unknown

iLoveHistory'sHorses
Visit My Farm

Sunriver Stables wrote:

Hi! Im good! How are you?? :D I may need help with one... I am wanting to start breeding show jumpers, but i need to find hroses with a ok comp for it. It should be 30+in speed, balance, agility, and strength. Do you think you could help me?
Good! Lol im good. Possibly i could, and also if you haven't moved onto another project :lol: . I'm pretty busy with summer camp and things tho, but then again your not on a lot either, i think :?: . So that makes both of us :lol: . Cya when you come around again :lol: ;) .
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Sunriver Stables wrote: Hi! Im good! How are you?? :D I may need help with one... I am wanting to start breeding show jumpers, but i need to find hroses with a ok comp for it. It should be 30+in speed, balance, agility, and strength. Do you think you could help me?
Good! Lol im good. Possibly i could, and also if you haven't moved onto another project :lol: . I'm pretty busy with summer camp and things tho, but then again your not on a lot either, i think :?: . So that makes both of us :lol: . Cya when you come around again :lol: ;) .
iLoveHistory'sHorses
Visit My Farm

Sunriver Stables wrote:
If u meant to write something, there's no text.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 am