The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I need money please! I have $0

Bunbun0412
Visit My Farm

I need money please! I have $0

Post by Bunbun0412 »

I know it sounds crazy, but I literally have 0 money, do if here is anything that anyone can do, any help is welcome :)
Madonna
Visit My Farm

Re: I need money please! I have $0

Post by Madonna »

Bunbun0412 wrote:I know it sounds crazy, but I literally have 0 money, do if here is anything that anyone can do, any help is welcome :)
Hi, I suggest you to put your horses on Local Shows, mow your pastures, try to sell some of your horses and put some of your stallions for stud. :)
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Bunbun0412 wrote:I know it sounds crazy, but I literally have 0 money, do if here is anything that anyone can do, any help is welcome :)
Put a horse up for $1 mil and I will buy it. Please just make sure that it's rehomable. :)
Bunbun0412
Visit My Farm

Post by Bunbun0412 »

rosie0922 wrote:
Bunbun0412 wrote:I know it sounds crazy, but I literally have 0 money, so if there is anything that anyone can do, any help is welcome :)
Put a horse up for $1 mil and I will buy it. Please just make sure that it's rehomable. :)
Would you still do this??? It would be much appreciated but I understand if it is a no :) thanks anyways
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

I can help! I'll give you 2 mil from this account, and 2 million from Am2. If you want
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Bunbun0412 wrote:
rosie0922 wrote:
Would you still do this??? It would be much appreciated but I understand if it is a no :) thanks anyways
I would be tickled to. It's more fun with money!
Bunbun0412
Visit My Farm

Post by Bunbun0412 »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Bunbun0412 wrote:I know it sounds crazy, but I literally have 0 money, so if there is anything that anyone can do, any help is welcome :)
I can help! I'll give you 2 mil from this account, and 2 million from Am2. If you want
Hi, Americanaa I would much appreciate it as I am still broke :) If you are still willing to do this I will be playing more and would actually use it :)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Bunbun0412 wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
Hi, Americanaa I would much appreciate it as I am still broke :) If you are still willing to do this I will be playing more and would actually use it :)
I will give you 4 million from this account :D I am in the middle of breeding, and switching accounts isn't the best option while doing this, so I will just give you 4 million from this account :D Please link a unwanted horse.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Bunbun0412
Visit My Farm

Post by Bunbun0412 »

[img][img][/img][/img]
_Americanaa_ wrote:
Bunbun0412 wrote: Hi, Americanaa I would much appreciate it as I am still broke :) If you are still willing to do this I will be playing more and would actually use it :)
I will give you 4 million from this account :D I am in the middle of breeding, and switching accounts isn't the best option while doing this, so I will just give you 4 million from this account :D Please link a unwanted horse.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3036285 there is the link to a rehomable horse, thank you so so much for your generosity :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:33 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:33 am